ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Roller Weights - An Explanation
Total Articles: 2
Roller weights help in increasing the performance of the scooter. There is a special roller weight kit available for the scooters. Replacing the old and used roller with the new ones is not difficult at all. In fact, using the kit makes the entire procedure easy and quite inexpensive. But the positive part is that the inclusion of such a kit helps in improving the performance of the scooter in a greater way. Both standard weights and sliding rollers can be used for the purpose.
Always keep in mind that higher RPM is required for lighter roller weights in order to push the rollers in an outward direction that requires centrifugal force. This will also help in changing the overall gear ratio of the CVT. The scooters with heavier roller weights will require much lower RPMs in order to change the gear ratios.
A good set of roller weights can do a world of good to the scooter's performance. In fact, inclusion of the right type of Standard Weights will enhance on the scooter acceleration level as well speed. The overall performance will improve drastically. Roller weight kit is available at a very cheap price. The kit of six is considered to be the best option. These days, most of the modern scooters are fitted with CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) systems. The presence of such a system helps in making the transmission smooth.
The question is: Should I go lighter or heavier with the weights?
Lighter scooter weights will require much higher RPMs, thus creating much rapid acceleration. However, the highest speed will never be achieved. Those who ride through the urban roads can prefer this option. With heavier roller weight, the scenario will become exactly the opposite. With lower engine RPM, the acceleration will be less rapid but the driving experience will be smoother, while enjoying speed at the highest level. This is perfect for those who want to drive through the highway. Lighter weights are perfect for city streets while higher weights match perfectly the open roads.
Which is better: roller or slider?
There are two forms of roller weights available: the standard cylindrical ones and the sliding roller weights. The sliding weights are unique because of their ability to not getting rolled into any position. They rather slide. They have a certain composite structure or construction that allows for long lastingness and minimal wear-n-tear. However, these weights are much expensive and are often considered to be twice the price of the rounder weights.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma