ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Roller Weights - An Explanation
Total Articles: 2
Roller weights help in increasing the performance of the scooter. There is a special roller weight kit available for the scooters. Replacing the old and used roller with the new ones is not difficult at all. In fact, using the kit makes the entire procedure easy and quite inexpensive. But the positive part is that the inclusion of such a kit helps in improving the performance of the scooter in a greater way. Both standard weights and sliding rollers can be used for the purpose.
Always keep in mind that higher RPM is required for lighter roller weights in order to push the rollers in an outward direction that requires centrifugal force. This will also help in changing the overall gear ratio of the CVT. The scooters with heavier roller weights will require much lower RPMs in order to change the gear ratios.
A good set of roller weights can do a world of good to the scooter's performance. In fact, inclusion of the right type of Standard Weights will enhance on the scooter acceleration level as well speed. The overall performance will improve drastically. Roller weight kit is available at a very cheap price. The kit of six is considered to be the best option. These days, most of the modern scooters are fitted with CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) systems. The presence of such a system helps in making the transmission smooth.
The question is: Should I go lighter or heavier with the weights?
Lighter scooter weights will require much higher RPMs, thus creating much rapid acceleration. However, the highest speed will never be achieved. Those who ride through the urban roads can prefer this option. With heavier roller weight, the scenario will become exactly the opposite. With lower engine RPM, the acceleration will be less rapid but the driving experience will be smoother, while enjoying speed at the highest level. This is perfect for those who want to drive through the highway. Lighter weights are perfect for city streets while higher weights match perfectly the open roads.
Which is better: roller or slider?
There are two forms of roller weights available: the standard cylindrical ones and the sliding roller weights. The sliding weights are unique because of their ability to not getting rolled into any position. They rather slide. They have a certain composite structure or construction that allows for long lastingness and minimal wear-n-tear. However, these weights are much expensive and are often considered to be twice the price of the rounder weights.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi