ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Roller Weights - An Explanation
Total Articles: 2
Roller weights help in increasing the performance of the scooter. There is a special roller weight kit available for the scooters. Replacing the old and used roller with the new ones is not difficult at all. In fact, using the kit makes the entire procedure easy and quite inexpensive. But the positive part is that the inclusion of such a kit helps in improving the performance of the scooter in a greater way. Both standard weights and sliding rollers can be used for the purpose.
Always keep in mind that higher RPM is required for lighter roller weights in order to push the rollers in an outward direction that requires centrifugal force. This will also help in changing the overall gear ratio of the CVT. The scooters with heavier roller weights will require much lower RPMs in order to change the gear ratios.
A good set of roller weights can do a world of good to the scooter's performance. In fact, inclusion of the right type of Standard Weights will enhance on the scooter acceleration level as well speed. The overall performance will improve drastically. Roller weight kit is available at a very cheap price. The kit of six is considered to be the best option. These days, most of the modern scooters are fitted with CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) systems. The presence of such a system helps in making the transmission smooth.
The question is: Should I go lighter or heavier with the weights?
Lighter scooter weights will require much higher RPMs, thus creating much rapid acceleration. However, the highest speed will never be achieved. Those who ride through the urban roads can prefer this option. With heavier roller weight, the scenario will become exactly the opposite. With lower engine RPM, the acceleration will be less rapid but the driving experience will be smoother, while enjoying speed at the highest level. This is perfect for those who want to drive through the highway. Lighter weights are perfect for city streets while higher weights match perfectly the open roads.
Which is better: roller or slider?
There are two forms of roller weights available: the standard cylindrical ones and the sliding roller weights. The sliding weights are unique because of their ability to not getting rolled into any position. They rather slide. They have a certain composite structure or construction that allows for long lastingness and minimal wear-n-tear. However, these weights are much expensive and are often considered to be twice the price of the rounder weights.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are Reviews Enough To Know About Moving Companies In New York
Author: Michael Holden
2. How To Make Your Badkamer Renovatie Most Cost Effective
Author: Brian Miller
3. Selecting Bathroom Floor And Wall Tiles
Author: Bath & Tile
4. 4 Reasons To Use Eco-friendly Building Materials
Author: Chris Jenkin
5. Organizing Restaurant`s Booth Seating And Getting Booth Reupholstery
6. Quality Manufacturer Of Restaurant Booth
7. Learn The Process Of Choosing And Organizing Restaurant Booth Seating
8. How To Use Creative Ideas To Make Your Restaurant More Unique
9. Purchasing Good Quality Restaurant Booths
10. Add A Decorative Accent To Your Home With Bamboo Blinds
Author: Julie Valencia
11. The Budget Interior Designers In Bangalore Make Your Dream Home Come True
12. Some Tips To Remove Popcorn In Miami Without More Trouble
Author: Jacob Ethan
13. Basic Information Of Roofing
Author: Roofing 2000
14. Caring For Your Bathroom And Sanitary Ware
15. Why Sod Installation Is An Effective Way Of Making Lawn Or Garden
Author: Anu Walia