ALL >> Computers >> View Article
What Is A Flipped Classroom And How Can It Help Me In Elearning?
Total Articles: 6
The advantage of this approach is that students are able to ‘practice’ and ‘reflect’ with a teacher close by, so they are more likely to practice collaboration, creative problem solving and effective communication.
Educational Psychologists have understood for decades that people generally learn better through interactive conversation, engagement and opportunities to explore, practice and reflect – but our educational methods have remained heavily weighted toward information not because they are ineffective, but because they nicely fit into the reporting and accountability structure.
In Flipped Classrooms, the online learning is done with videos and quizzes offered offline and this gives the teacher more time to spend engaging directly with learners in activities and exercises during class.
It earned the name ‘Flipped’ because traditional in class activities (like lecture) are moved to homework time, and traditional homework activities, is moved to the class meeting time.
The advantage of this approach is that students are able to ‘practice’ and ‘reflect’ with a teacher close by, so they are more likely to practice collaboration, creative problem solving and effective communication – all skills that are in ever-increasing demand in today’s workplaces.
Jon Bergmann is the pioneer in flipped classrooms. He notes that while resolving the technology questions is important, the most important thing is to consider how you will use the extra time that you create. The advantage of flipping the classroom after all comes from the time gained to work more directly with the students. Hearing students discuss ideas, solve problems and collaborate on a given topic can give the teacher significant insight into how well each student is mastering material, and can ensure that all of the students master the material more completely. Bergmann also highlights the importance of communicating. Communicating with parents, administrators, students and colleagues – both what you expect from yourself and from the other parties involved is a must.
Adobe® Presenter 9 software makes it easy to create professional-quality videos by capturing both yourself and your screen with a few clicks. Turn passive content into video presentations, product demonstrations, training videos, and more on your own, right at your desktop.
Computers Articles1. Here How You Resolve Your Email Related Problem On Your Android Device
Author: ADV Software
2. Microsoft Windows Troubleshooting “access Denied” Issue
Author: Minerva Livia
3. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Offer Best Services Within Affordable Price
4. Contact Hard Drive Data Recovery Milwaukee To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. How To Treat An Infected Computer Remotely?
Author: online pc support
6. When To Call Hotmail Customer Care Number
Author: Adv Software
7. Stay Connected To The Comcast Xfinity Internet By Resolving Common Issues
Author: Jasper Arran
8. Resolve Problems Of Canon And Brother Printers
Author: adv software
9. Want To Resolve Hp Printer Most Common Issue—have A Look On Hp Support Tips And Tricks
Author: Lewis Kathy
10. Manual Testing Training Online
Author: Mind Q Systems
11. It Services In West Boxford
Author: IT Services In West Boxford
12. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
13. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
14. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
15. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?