ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Go For Kerala Honeymoon Tours ?
Total Articles: 76
Kerala is truly termed as Gods own country as you can not escape from the fact that the state possesses gorgeous backwaters, stunning beauty, green valleys, serene beaches and more, adding value to the tourism industry which is already on thriving stage. In fact even in promotions as God’s own country used in tagline, it has become the global super brand and is touted as destination with highest brand recall. It is a well established tourist place for Kerala honeymoon tours, leisure travels, family tour etc. People who come for honeymoon in Kerala can not remain aside without seeing beaches, backwaters, mountain ranges and wildlife sanctuaries. The other popular attractions in the state include the beaches at Kovalam, Varkala, backwaters at Alapuzha, Kumarakom backwater tourism and lake resorts, hill stations and resorts at Munnar, Wayanad, Vagamon and wildlife sanctuaries at Periyar.
If you plan a Kerala honeymoon tours so you can not miss staying in a houseboat and can explore beautiful backwaters. The houseboats are furnished with all kind of facilities that can provide comfortable accommodation to the travelers. This southern state is counted as one of the top ten paradises on Earth by some renowned channel and also is in the list of top fifty must to see places in the world.When you talk about accommodation, this stunning place offers wide range of options ranging from budget to five star hotels. The travelers will get all kinds of facilities to make their stay comfortable. The low budget class can also get nice option here with basic amenities and other things on request. There is a large crowd gathering for Grand Kerala shopping festival, held every year during the December-January period.
The tourism department focuses on ecotourism and efforts are being put to minimize the adverse effects of traditional tourism on surroundings. Due to large number of crowds, many tour operators are having shops in the region to facilitate for the travel needs and through which you can explore in a better way. Also boat races held here during festive season are considered to attract tourists. Onam is the major festival in Kerala. The numerous religious festivals include Thrissur Pooram and Chettikulangara Bharani and these are the temple festivals conducted at Vadakumnathan temple. Another major attraction is Chettikulangara Bharani.The shopping festival covers the state into a giant mall and not only big players but all small and mid industries get together for the mega hub. Medical tourism promotion is done by the government emphasizing lot on Ayurveda and Siddha and draws increasing number of tourists.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David