ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Go For Kerala Honeymoon Tours ?
Total Articles: 76
Kerala is truly termed as Gods own country as you can not escape from the fact that the state possesses gorgeous backwaters, stunning beauty, green valleys, serene beaches and more, adding value to the tourism industry which is already on thriving stage. In fact even in promotions as God’s own country used in tagline, it has become the global super brand and is touted as destination with highest brand recall. It is a well established tourist place for Kerala honeymoon tours, leisure travels, family tour etc. People who come for honeymoon in Kerala can not remain aside without seeing beaches, backwaters, mountain ranges and wildlife sanctuaries. The other popular attractions in the state include the beaches at Kovalam, Varkala, backwaters at Alapuzha, Kumarakom backwater tourism and lake resorts, hill stations and resorts at Munnar, Wayanad, Vagamon and wildlife sanctuaries at Periyar.
If you plan a Kerala honeymoon tours so you can not miss staying in a houseboat and can explore beautiful backwaters. The houseboats are furnished with all kind of facilities that can provide comfortable accommodation to the travelers. This southern state is counted as one of the top ten paradises on Earth by some renowned channel and also is in the list of top fifty must to see places in the world.When you talk about accommodation, this stunning place offers wide range of options ranging from budget to five star hotels. The travelers will get all kinds of facilities to make their stay comfortable. The low budget class can also get nice option here with basic amenities and other things on request. There is a large crowd gathering for Grand Kerala shopping festival, held every year during the December-January period.
The tourism department focuses on ecotourism and efforts are being put to minimize the adverse effects of traditional tourism on surroundings. Due to large number of crowds, many tour operators are having shops in the region to facilitate for the travel needs and through which you can explore in a better way. Also boat races held here during festive season are considered to attract tourists. Onam is the major festival in Kerala. The numerous religious festivals include Thrissur Pooram and Chettikulangara Bharani and these are the temple festivals conducted at Vadakumnathan temple. Another major attraction is Chettikulangara Bharani.The shopping festival covers the state into a giant mall and not only big players but all small and mid industries get together for the mega hub. Medical tourism promotion is done by the government emphasizing lot on Ayurveda and Siddha and draws increasing number of tourists.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family