ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Happy New YearBy Expert Author: Luther King
People in different parts of the world with different culture and belief celebrate variety of festivals on various different dates and times during the world. But there is one day in the year when the whole planet and people celebrate together irrespective of their religion, region and language. This date is 1st of January of every year popularly known as new year day. As per the English calendar an year begins with 1st of January. This time its 2014, a magnificent year is about to begin with lot of joys and surprise waiting for us.
It is also the time when we come up with different promises and voe for the coming year called as new year resolutions. I ask people about their new year resolutions and get the usual 4 to 6 answers. Some want to spend more time with their family, lose weight and get more fit, study well, quit smoking and drinking and act in a more organized way. Some of random replies like learning new things, starts volunteering, helping others are also in the list. So people with the beginning of new year take efforts to better themselves and the world around them.
There are various ways in which this date is celebrated in various corners of the world. People celebrate it by partying in their home or in clubs and pubs till late midnight with their family and friends along with the outdoor gathering and firework displays. It is also a day in some country where special cakes and dishes are prepared for celebration. There are also a lot of beliefs and story associated with the beginning of a new year. There is an old superstition in Scotland that the first person to enter someone’s home in new year day will bring all the luck along for the coming year. As per this belief dark haired people are said to be the luckiest first footers and carrying a coal along with them is a part of this tradition.
New year is also the day of exchange of gifts and cards by the friends and family members. Gifting is an interesting way to show love and affection to others and also helpful in strengthening the relationship between two individuals. Gifting doesn’t include only cards and boo key but inviting loved one to dinning or taking them on a holiday trip or a full family picnic are some very popular way of celebrating new year day. The young age buddy love to hangout and party on the new year eve for the whole night.
So in this way new year is not just a celebration, but it develops a sense of togetherness and belongingness among the people in the world. No one knows what this new year has for the world but it is sure that some may mess up in the new year with defeat and failure, while some other may fill it with creative ideas and live a successful life ahead. Lastly I wish you all a very prosperous and lovely happy new year for the year 2014 which is about to begin.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. 7 Ways To Generate B2b Leads Online
Author: Vikas Gupta
3. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
4. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
5. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
6. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
7. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
8. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
9. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
10. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
11. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing
12. Top 3 Things To Consider While Onboarding A Digital Media Agency
Author: karanveer rawat
13. Internet Marketing - What It Is And Why Do You Need One?
14. Top 5 Trends To Driving The Future Of Marketing
15. Why Infographics Video Is The Best Perspective For Increase Branding And Traffic?
Author: Amit Sahoo