ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Happy New Year
Total Articles: 449
People in different parts of the world with different culture and belief celebrate variety of festivals on various different dates and times during the world. But there is one day in the year when the whole planet and people celebrate together irrespective of their religion, region and language. This date is 1st of January of every year popularly known as new year day. As per the English calendar an year begins with 1st of January. This time its 2014, a magnificent year is about to begin with lot of joys and surprise waiting for us.
It is also the time when we come up with different promises and voe for the coming year called as new year resolutions. I ask people about their new year resolutions and get the usual 4 to 6 answers. Some want to spend more time with their family, lose weight and get more fit, study well, quit smoking and drinking and act in a more organized way. Some of random replies like learning new things, starts volunteering, helping others are also in the list. So people with the beginning of new year take efforts to better themselves and the world around them.
There are various ways in which this date is celebrated in various corners of the world. People celebrate it by partying in their home or in clubs and pubs till late midnight with their family and friends along with the outdoor gathering and firework displays. It is also a day in some country where special cakes and dishes are prepared for celebration. There are also a lot of beliefs and story associated with the beginning of a new year. There is an old superstition in Scotland that the first person to enter someone’s home in new year day will bring all the luck along for the coming year. As per this belief dark haired people are said to be the luckiest first footers and carrying a coal along with them is a part of this tradition.
New year is also the day of exchange of gifts and cards by the friends and family members. Gifting is an interesting way to show love and affection to others and also helpful in strengthening the relationship between two individuals. Gifting doesn’t include only cards and boo key but inviting loved one to dinning or taking them on a holiday trip or a full family picnic are some very popular way of celebrating new year day. The young age buddy love to hangout and party on the new year eve for the whole night.
So in this way new year is not just a celebration, but it develops a sense of togetherness and belongingness among the people in the world. No one knows what this new year has for the world but it is sure that some may mess up in the new year with defeat and failure, while some other may fill it with creative ideas and live a successful life ahead. Lastly I wish you all a very prosperous and lovely happy new year for the year 2014 which is about to begin.
Internet Marketing Articles1. How Internet Marketing Helps Your Business Earn Recognition
Author: Web Click India
2. How To Set Up A Shopify Store In 15 Minutes
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
3. Web Design Service Provider In Delhi.
Author: web design service provider in Delhi.
4. 5 Super Useful Tips For Hiring The Right Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business
Author: Graphics Merlin Studio
5. How To Build Social Media Branding Strategies
Author: Guru Chavan
6. Antivirus A Cop Keeping An Eye On Internet Threats
Author: Aida Martin
7. 5 Key Benefits Of Social Media Marketing
8. Digital Marketing Is A Must For Today's Businesses
Author: Amit Mondal
9. Affordable Ways Of Generating Pr Outreach Strategies For Start-up Businesses
10. Top Influential Points Of Using Press Releases In Seo
11. Ultimate Pr Outreach Strategy For Creating Media List
12. Newest Tips On Targeting Local Media In Pr Outreach Services
13. Tips On Targeting National Media In Pr Outreach Services
14. 3 Ways To Improve The Seo Position Of An E-commerce Site
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
15. Double Your Real-estate Online Sales In India Using Online Marketing Strategies
Author: Hrishikesh Deshmukh