ALL >> General >> View Article
Peace Of Mind And Healthy Lifestyle With Best Yoga Mats
Total Articles: 7
The earlier yoga mats a made of PVC and known for their stickiness. These were available only in two colors: purple or blue and people had to choose among these only. But nowadays, there are yoga mat to fulfil every priority and preference. Along with a wide range of color and pattern these are available with eco-friendly aspects. A yoga mat actually is designed to keep you stable in your poses and it needs to be storable and portable, additionally, comfy and cushy also. All these aspects of mats are all affected by how these are made; the thickness, material, surface texture as well.
To enhance the durability of these, best yoga mat bag is also available. With this bag you can keep your mat safe as well as carry it easily. But the main question is how to select a mat that can suit your practice, lifestyle, priorities, budget and values accurately? Here are some essential tips to make your selection best:
1. Material: The material of your yoga mat is consisting of its stickiness, texture, eco-friendliness as well as sponginess. The material also decides how it wears over time. The most standard yoga mats are made of PVC, also known as vinyl. The newer and, more environmental-friendly options include natural as well as recycled jute, rubber, organic cotton and natural cotton. If you are allergic to latex, try to avoid yoga mats made with natural rubber. PVC material is good, but to give completeness to your yoga practice it is better to use jute and cotton carpet.
2. Thickness: with the thickness of a yoga carpet you can determine easily how comfortable it is, or your knee may get knocked up during crescent lunge. Only a thick material can make it harder for you, so that you can feel a strong connection to the ground. For example make you making you more wobbly while practicing a yoga tree Pose. Commonly, a standard yoga mat comes with 1/8 inch of thickness, while the thickest swell up to 1/4 inch. The travel yoga mats are also available, which with the thickness of 1/16 inches.
3. Texture: with the texture of your yoga mat you can conclude that how much traction it can provide. Similarly the stickiness, texture also helps you in making the right positions. It offers physical barriers to sliding, and by affecting the way a yoga mat feels, it can also called a component of overall comfort.
4. Stickiness: A sticky yoga mat helps you avoiding the sliding all over the place and maintain your alignment as you move from one pose to another, as well as when you hold poses for several seconds. If you need help staying put in your poses, it is essential to buy a mat with the feature of stickiness.
Do not forget buying best yoga mat bag to keep your mat working for a long time. Yogis always believe on the concept of ‘ahimsa’, or non-violence. So it is better to avoid the mat that is made of lather or such type of other material.
General Articles1. How I Franchise My Business? - Get The Question Answered
Author: Franchising Consultants
2. The Sales And Production Of Magnesium Oxide
Author: hu Allen
3. How To Find The Right Bridesmaid Dresses For Your Wedding
4. The Importance Of A Data Recovery Process
Author: Sandra White
5. Choosing Best Wedding Flowers
Author: Green Carlos
6. Designer Commercial Flooring Adds Grace To Perfect Ambience
Author: Melissa Mercks
7. Cheap Bulk Sms Service Provider In Ahmedabad
8. Benefits Of Using Ball Pens Over Other Regular Pens
9. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Iii
10. Basic Things To Know Before Joining Sturgis Motorcycle Rallies
Author: Jeffrey Ween
11. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Ii
12. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - I
13. Kasauli – The Land Of Old-world Charm
Author: JNR Globetrotters Pvt. Ltd.
14. Does Sparing The Rod Really Spoil The Child?
Author: Juhi Bansal
15. How To Choose The Right Trekking Agency In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi