ALL >> Education >> View Article
Three Things You Can’t Ignore In Mba Interviews
Total Articles: 50
With SNAP 2013 just around the corner, it is obvious for students to fret over the last minute preparations, streamline their ideas and efforts. After all, the Symbiosis MBA is a coveted degree and also one of the most reputed business management programs in the country. When students start preparation for the business management degree, there are several things that you may have to learn, adapt and apply. The start of it is when you begin checking out the MBA in India options. There are many places that claim to be the top ranked B schools in the country. However, how many of them actually survive the task of living up to the standards of reputed business schools. In case of programs like information technology or the one year PGDITBM, the challenge rises to the next level due to the relatively niche program. Thanks to the presence of top ranked B schools like the Symbiosis Center for Information Technology in Pune, the challenge is reduced to a great extent. Aspirants are seeing the opportunity as a blessing especially for those who have wanted to specialize in IT related MBA programs.
But, the admissions to MBA need to be taken seriously especially if you are determinant on realizing the dream. Start with preparing the basics and then gradual master the domain.
1. Don’t overlook obvious questions
So, you have appeared for SNAP 2013 and got the final call from SCIT. Is that the end of the story? The answer to this question is surely in negation. The admissions to MBA are not complete until you clear the group discussion and personal interview sessions. While the group discussions test your style of arguing, presence of mind, ability to cooperate, etc., the personal interviews are all about proving your dedication to pursue the program in the chosen specialization. Therefore, don’t ignore the obvious questions like why this field, what are your future plans, why this college, etc.
2. Don’t fake it just because you want to make it!
You are desperate to get into the coveted MBA programs category, but that doesn’t give you the authority to lie and fake answers. In fact, any remote attempt to do so can mean loss of chance for quite some time. If you are unable to figure out the answer to any question, bluntly accept it. You never know, the interviewers might just appreciate your honesty.
3. Talk comfortably
Can you imagine sitting for an interview of an executive MBA or part time MBA or the regular full time option in brand new pair of uncomfortable clothes? Sounds painful, doesn’t it? Therefore, the best bet is to wear something that you are extremely comfortable in. This will automatically give you a more confident approach. http://www.scit.edu
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri