ALL >> Education >> View Article
Three Things You Can’t Ignore In Mba Interviews
Total Articles: 50
With SNAP 2013 just around the corner, it is obvious for students to fret over the last minute preparations, streamline their ideas and efforts. After all, the Symbiosis MBA is a coveted degree and also one of the most reputed business management programs in the country. When students start preparation for the business management degree, there are several things that you may have to learn, adapt and apply. The start of it is when you begin checking out the MBA in India options. There are many places that claim to be the top ranked B schools in the country. However, how many of them actually survive the task of living up to the standards of reputed business schools. In case of programs like information technology or the one year PGDITBM, the challenge rises to the next level due to the relatively niche program. Thanks to the presence of top ranked B schools like the Symbiosis Center for Information Technology in Pune, the challenge is reduced to a great extent. Aspirants are seeing the opportunity as a blessing especially for those who have wanted to specialize in IT related MBA programs.
But, the admissions to MBA need to be taken seriously especially if you are determinant on realizing the dream. Start with preparing the basics and then gradual master the domain.
1. Don’t overlook obvious questions
So, you have appeared for SNAP 2013 and got the final call from SCIT. Is that the end of the story? The answer to this question is surely in negation. The admissions to MBA are not complete until you clear the group discussion and personal interview sessions. While the group discussions test your style of arguing, presence of mind, ability to cooperate, etc., the personal interviews are all about proving your dedication to pursue the program in the chosen specialization. Therefore, don’t ignore the obvious questions like why this field, what are your future plans, why this college, etc.
2. Don’t fake it just because you want to make it!
You are desperate to get into the coveted MBA programs category, but that doesn’t give you the authority to lie and fake answers. In fact, any remote attempt to do so can mean loss of chance for quite some time. If you are unable to figure out the answer to any question, bluntly accept it. You never know, the interviewers might just appreciate your honesty.
3. Talk comfortably
Can you imagine sitting for an interview of an executive MBA or part time MBA or the regular full time option in brand new pair of uncomfortable clothes? Sounds painful, doesn’t it? Therefore, the best bet is to wear something that you are extremely comfortable in. This will automatically give you a more confident approach. http://www.scit.edu
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning