ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Is A Budget Hotel In Madurai ?
Total Articles: 76
Madurai is the third largest city in Tamilnadu, located on banks of river Vaigai, and has innumerable historical monuments apart from industrial and educational hub. The place is a hub for Information Technology companies and many software organization has opened offices here. It is a home to various automobile, rubber and granite manufacturing industries. It is referred as Koodal, Malligai Maanagar, Thirualavai and is derived from Madhura arising out of the divine nector showered on the city by God Shiva. It has been built around Meenakshi Amman temple and is divided into a number of concentric quadrangular streets, and is one of the oldest city. Hindus are in majority living here and other than this there are Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists.
It has been a great academic Centre of learning for Tamil culture, art, music and dance and has been famous for Jasmine plantations known as Madurai Malli and is traded at the flower market. Many farmers participate to sell here. The city has attracted large number of tourists from India and outside and has active night life and is also called Thoonga Nagaram.Youngsters enjoys that city never sleeps. The festivals like Jallikattu, bull taming event, Santhanakoodu festival are celebrated and people visiting can actively take part and enjoy the trip. People from neighboring village come in huge numbers to see man and bull fighting against each other. It is packed with pilgrims, bullock cart, tailor shops. It was Mahatma Gandhi’s Decision to wear nothing except khadi and there is a big Gandhi memorial museum and gives detailed account of India’s struggle for independence and related items like chappals, clothes are showcased here.
All budget hotels in Madurai are comfortable and provide all possible amenities to the guests. There are many hotel in Madurai which are near to the temple and prices are boon to the budget travelers in the city offers good value for money. Some budget hotels in Madurai offers South Indian food as complimentary apart from various facilities. You can enjoy stay in luxury hotel where the entire experience is royal. Rooms in hotel in Madurai here are mostly full so getting it can be difficult task sometimes. The travelers should include a visit to Rameswaram temple, which is nearby Madurai. Several services such as swimming pool, health center, cafes, room service throughout the day and can also arrange sightseeing trips. The region is full of temples with magnificent architecture and beautiful engraved sculptures.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family