ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Is A Budget Hotel In Madurai ?
Total Articles: 76
Madurai is the third largest city in Tamilnadu, located on banks of river Vaigai, and has innumerable historical monuments apart from industrial and educational hub. The place is a hub for Information Technology companies and many software organization has opened offices here. It is a home to various automobile, rubber and granite manufacturing industries. It is referred as Koodal, Malligai Maanagar, Thirualavai and is derived from Madhura arising out of the divine nector showered on the city by God Shiva. It has been built around Meenakshi Amman temple and is divided into a number of concentric quadrangular streets, and is one of the oldest city. Hindus are in majority living here and other than this there are Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists.
It has been a great academic Centre of learning for Tamil culture, art, music and dance and has been famous for Jasmine plantations known as Madurai Malli and is traded at the flower market. Many farmers participate to sell here. The city has attracted large number of tourists from India and outside and has active night life and is also called Thoonga Nagaram.Youngsters enjoys that city never sleeps. The festivals like Jallikattu, bull taming event, Santhanakoodu festival are celebrated and people visiting can actively take part and enjoy the trip. People from neighboring village come in huge numbers to see man and bull fighting against each other. It is packed with pilgrims, bullock cart, tailor shops. It was Mahatma Gandhi’s Decision to wear nothing except khadi and there is a big Gandhi memorial museum and gives detailed account of India’s struggle for independence and related items like chappals, clothes are showcased here.
All budget hotels in Madurai are comfortable and provide all possible amenities to the guests. There are many hotel in Madurai which are near to the temple and prices are boon to the budget travelers in the city offers good value for money. Some budget hotels in Madurai offers South Indian food as complimentary apart from various facilities. You can enjoy stay in luxury hotel where the entire experience is royal. Rooms in hotel in Madurai here are mostly full so getting it can be difficult task sometimes. The travelers should include a visit to Rameswaram temple, which is nearby Madurai. Several services such as swimming pool, health center, cafes, room service throughout the day and can also arrange sightseeing trips. The region is full of temples with magnificent architecture and beautiful engraved sculptures.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara