ALL >> Education >> View Article
Achieving Excellence In Networking Technician With Vcad510: Vmware Certified Associate - Data Center
Total Articles: 47
The VCAD510; VMware Certified Associate – Data Center Virtualization exam is a special certification exam designed to judge how excellent an ability of identification of technical requirements does a professional possess, when it comes to the data center virtualization. Further onwards it also tests the candidates with respect to the technical products and solutions with which they align the rising problems and technical difficulties.
The candidates who successfully clear the exam are meant to have a technical understanding and knowledge of the vSphere product portfolio and any other technologies and products which are related to vSphere. The candidate has a high level of understanding about how all these products and technologies are instrumental in running specific businesses. The technologies and associated products that the candidate holds proficiency in are VMware.
The professional should be well experienced in employing these technologies for business enhancement and troubleshooting business needs with their VMware solutions. Although the VCAD510; VMware Certified Associate – Data Center Virtualization exam does not fulfill any specific pre-requisite criteria yet it requires that the candidate at the least should possess a one to two year experience in the industry or any other equivalent Information Technology certification.
The exam consists of 50 questions which are course based. The exam also consists of 5 survey questions which are unscored during the exam. The exam scores are calculated using a mathematical formula specific for the VCAD510; VMware Certified Associate – Data Center Virtualization exam. The exam formula takes into account the number of questions and the type of questions which have been put forth in the exam. The passing score for the exam is 300, while the scale ranges from 100 to 500. The exam is available in the languages of English, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and Chinese.
The time span for completing the questions for the test is one hour and fifteen minutes or 75 minutes. If the candidate is handed a survey he is also given an extra time of 15 minutes with it. The preparation guide makes it clear that the candidate should have complete training and learning experience in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamental Learning course and should thoroughly cover it.
The course outline that the preparation guide for the exam describes is as follows.
1. Explaining Data Center Virtualization Concepts and how they solve typical business challenges
2. Identification, explanation and differentiation of vSphere technologies
3. Correlate VMware Data Center Virtualization Solutions with Specific Business Challenges
Education Articles1. Learn Revit Mep Training Courses At "grey Edge" - Autodesk Authorized Center In Mumbai
Author: Prabhat Singh
2. Get The Edge With An Online Digital Marketing Course
Author: Digital Marketing
3. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Study German Language Course
Author: Sahiba Sheikh
4. Why Do Children Need To Go On Class Trips? Few Jumpstart Ideas For Next Academic Year
Author: Nitin Saini
5. Boring Employee Onboarding Out, New Trends Are In!
Author: Jan Procházka
6. A Detailed Insight On The Cad / Cam Domain
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
7. Job Oriented Hr Professional Courses In Delhi
Author: Talent Magnifier
8. Step By Step Tutorial On Selenium Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
9. Engineering Colleges Does Bring A Drastic Change. Read How?
Author: ponting brown
10. The Dba Interview Questions Online Help To Brush Up Your Subject Once Again Before Appearing For The
11. How Salesforce Service Cloud Training Is Beneficial For You And Organization?
12. 4 Ways To Let Your Child's Genius Out
Author: Gizel Gomes
Author: pinky reddy
14. Usage Of Selenium Testing In Automation Web
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Why Your Child Should Attend Pre School
Author: Shirley Padilla