ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding The Prince2 Examination And Methodology
Total Articles: 47
PRINCE 2 was launched in 1989 by the Central Computer and Telecommunications Agency (CCTA). The exam certifies the Project Management abilities of professionals and makes them able to make a sound career for themselves. Having a PRINCE2 certification makes professionals all over the world to merge into one technical proficiency and share their knowledge and experience. No professional varies in his Project Management skills and training criteria because of having the same PRINCE2 certification.
The PRINCE2; Project IN Controlled Environments 2exam is composed of 75 questions. The candidate is given a time of 60 minutes to complete these 75 questions along with the 5 questions which remained as unscored items. The questions are formatted as multiple-choice. The exam is closed book meaning that no reference material is allowed during the exam. The candidate is required to score 50% in order to get the certification.
In order to prepare for the exam the candidate can use dumps which are a set of probable questions which might appear in the exam. Dumps are a good form of preparation material. Dumps cover all the topics and course items which need be covered by any preparation material. Dumps often give access to discount codes which makes it cheaper to take the exam.
The PRINCE2 exam is available in two levels. The Foundation, Practitioner and Re-registration exam. The foundation exam needs to be cleared in order to move up to the practitioner level. The foundation level of exam consists of 75 multiple choice questions. The exam is closed book and requires that the candidate achieve a percentage of 50% in 60 minutes in order to clear the foundation level of exam. The exam is closed book. Special course as preparation material by ILX group is available for candidates online.
The practitioner level of the PRINCE2; Project IN Controlled Environments 2exam is aimed at checking that whether the professional has the ability to implement his gained knowledge and expertise in environments which are non-complex. The scenario or environment should support the PRINCE2 format and architecture.
The practitioner level exam is objective testing format. The test consists of 8 questions, which each question consisting of 10 question items. Each item has a value of one mark. The total test offers 80 marks out of which the candidate is required to obtain at least 44 marks or 55%. The time period for completing this open book exam is 150 minutes or two and a half hours.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.