ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding The Prince2 Examination And Methodology
Total Articles: 47
PRINCE 2 was launched in 1989 by the Central Computer and Telecommunications Agency (CCTA). The exam certifies the Project Management abilities of professionals and makes them able to make a sound career for themselves. Having a PRINCE2 certification makes professionals all over the world to merge into one technical proficiency and share their knowledge and experience. No professional varies in his Project Management skills and training criteria because of having the same PRINCE2 certification.
The PRINCE2; Project IN Controlled Environments 2exam is composed of 75 questions. The candidate is given a time of 60 minutes to complete these 75 questions along with the 5 questions which remained as unscored items. The questions are formatted as multiple-choice. The exam is closed book meaning that no reference material is allowed during the exam. The candidate is required to score 50% in order to get the certification.
In order to prepare for the exam the candidate can use dumps which are a set of probable questions which might appear in the exam. Dumps are a good form of preparation material. Dumps cover all the topics and course items which need be covered by any preparation material. Dumps often give access to discount codes which makes it cheaper to take the exam.
The PRINCE2 exam is available in two levels. The Foundation, Practitioner and Re-registration exam. The foundation exam needs to be cleared in order to move up to the practitioner level. The foundation level of exam consists of 75 multiple choice questions. The exam is closed book and requires that the candidate achieve a percentage of 50% in 60 minutes in order to clear the foundation level of exam. The exam is closed book. Special course as preparation material by ILX group is available for candidates online.
The practitioner level of the PRINCE2; Project IN Controlled Environments 2exam is aimed at checking that whether the professional has the ability to implement his gained knowledge and expertise in environments which are non-complex. The scenario or environment should support the PRINCE2 format and architecture.
The practitioner level exam is objective testing format. The test consists of 8 questions, which each question consisting of 10 question items. Each item has a value of one mark. The total test offers 80 marks out of which the candidate is required to obtain at least 44 marks or 55%. The time period for completing this open book exam is 150 minutes or two and a half hours.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning