ALL >> Education >> View Article
Is The 112-12; Certified Secure Computer User Exam Worth Investing Your Time And Money?
Total Articles: 47
EC Council offers the 112-12 Certified Secure Computer User exam or the CSCU exam to individuals and professionals all over the world. The exam offers a wonderful window of opportunity to professionals to enhance their skill set and get accredited for it by a leading organization. Clearing the 112-12 exam renders the individual eligible to be called a Certified Secure Computer User or a CSCU. The exam is composed of 50 questions in all which are multiple-choice in format. Being allotted a time period of 2 hours or 120 minutes the candidate must achieve a percentage of 70 to receive the CSCU credential. The test is delivered through the EC-Council exam portal.
Certain preparation material are easily available for aiding students in the prep of the Certified Secure Computer User exam. The preparation material is either available online or in the form of downloadable files which can be easily studied at your computer. The material thoroughly covers all the necessary topics and course outlines along with possible real life scenarios which could occur, in order to enhance the candidate’s understanding and experience of the topic.
Apart from the preparation material there are also practice exams available which allows individuals to judge their ability or current capability in the exam. The practice exam for the test is not meant to guarantee real life success in the exam or give you an idea of the exam questions rather it is only there to aid your understanding of your preparations and where they are headed. It will aid in pin pointing the problem area or the weak and strong areas in your preparation. Having a discount coupon can make it cheaper to take the test. Discount coupons are a great way to reduce the cost of the test.
The 112-12; Certified Secure Computer User exam is designed to test the candidates ability in 13 specific domains; like the security foundations, operating systems security, data encryption, data backup, protection of system using antiviruses etc.
All these skills are distributed among the CSCU modules of the course which need to be thoroughly understood in order to clear the exam.
1. Module 1: Foundations of Security
2. Module 2: Securing Operating Systems
3. Module 3: Protecting Systems Using Antiviruses
4. Module 4: Data Encryption
5. Module 5: Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
6. Module 6: Internet Security
7. Module 7: Securing Network Connections
8. Module 8: Securing Online Transactions
9. Module 9: Securing Email Communications
10. Module 10: Social Engineering and Identity Theft
11. Module 11: Security on Social Networking Sites
12. Module 12: Information Security and Legal Compliance
13. Module 13: Securing Mobile Devices
Education Articles1. Selection Procedure Of Nda Exam
Author: Johny Gibbes
2. Study Abroad Consultants - Moving To Canada Made Easier For Students
Author: Ishita Trivedi
3. A Great Career From Six Sigma Green Belt
4. Develop Your Skills With The Help Of Instructor-free Self Learning Courses
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
5. An Overview Of Ibm Tivoli Storage Manager Along With Its Key Benefits
6. Coaching Class - 6 Ways To Excel At Coaching Class
Author: Arpita Classes
7. Why Overseas Education Consultants Became Necessary In Today’s Global Education Market?
Author: aanandita kumari
8. Top 6 It Security Certification Programs For Boost Your Career
9. 700-260 Study Guides
Author: rocky hughes
10. Search For Best B.tech University In India Ends At Dehradun
Author: Graphic Era
11. Final Choice Of Best Engineering College In Uttarakhand
Author: Paul Wright
12. Using Interface We Get The Multiple Interface In Java
13. Cbse To Introduce Book Lockers!
14. Industrial Training In Webtrackker Technology
15. Why The Best Engineering College In Dehradun Is The Perfect Solution For You
Author: Graphic Era