ALL >> Education >> View Article
Is The 112-12; Certified Secure Computer User Exam Worth Investing Your Time And Money?
Total Articles: 47
EC Council offers the 112-12 Certified Secure Computer User exam or the CSCU exam to individuals and professionals all over the world. The exam offers a wonderful window of opportunity to professionals to enhance their skill set and get accredited for it by a leading organization. Clearing the 112-12 exam renders the individual eligible to be called a Certified Secure Computer User or a CSCU. The exam is composed of 50 questions in all which are multiple-choice in format. Being allotted a time period of 2 hours or 120 minutes the candidate must achieve a percentage of 70 to receive the CSCU credential. The test is delivered through the EC-Council exam portal.
Certain preparation material are easily available for aiding students in the prep of the Certified Secure Computer User exam. The preparation material is either available online or in the form of downloadable files which can be easily studied at your computer. The material thoroughly covers all the necessary topics and course outlines along with possible real life scenarios which could occur, in order to enhance the candidate’s understanding and experience of the topic.
Apart from the preparation material there are also practice exams available which allows individuals to judge their ability or current capability in the exam. The practice exam for the test is not meant to guarantee real life success in the exam or give you an idea of the exam questions rather it is only there to aid your understanding of your preparations and where they are headed. It will aid in pin pointing the problem area or the weak and strong areas in your preparation. Having a discount coupon can make it cheaper to take the test. Discount coupons are a great way to reduce the cost of the test.
The 112-12; Certified Secure Computer User exam is designed to test the candidates ability in 13 specific domains; like the security foundations, operating systems security, data encryption, data backup, protection of system using antiviruses etc.
All these skills are distributed among the CSCU modules of the course which need to be thoroughly understood in order to clear the exam.
1. Module 1: Foundations of Security
2. Module 2: Securing Operating Systems
3. Module 3: Protecting Systems Using Antiviruses
4. Module 4: Data Encryption
5. Module 5: Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
6. Module 6: Internet Security
7. Module 7: Securing Network Connections
8. Module 8: Securing Online Transactions
9. Module 9: Securing Email Communications
10. Module 10: Social Engineering and Identity Theft
11. Module 11: Security on Social Networking Sites
12. Module 12: Information Security and Legal Compliance
13. Module 13: Securing Mobile Devices
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy