ALL >> Education >> View Article
Making A Career With The 00m-653; Ibm Emptoris Strategic Supply Management Sales Mastery Test V1 Exa
Total Articles: 47
IBM offers professionals and individuals with the chance to have their mastery and skill in the IBM Emptoris certified with the 00M-653; IBM Emptoris Strategic Supply Management Sales Mastery Test v1 exam. This is one of those exams in the IBM professional Certification program which allows the accredited individual or professional to use many qualifications with their name at the same time. Clearing the exam enables the professional to be entitled to be called an IBM Emptoris Supply Management Sales Professional v1.
The certification also allows the professional to use the qualification or title of IBM Emptoris Supply Management Sales Professional on his business card. The certification is a complete qualification and at the same time as making one a recognized professional gives them the status of being considered eligible for the PartnerWorld Premier and Advanced levels of membership. At the same time the test allows professionals to meet the SVI and SVP skill criteria.
The certification is especially aimed at IBM partners. The candidate is allowed to take two consecutive attempts after which he has to wait three months to attempt the 00M-653; IBM Emptoris Strategic Supply Management Sales Mastery Test v1 exam a third time. If you work for an organization which has a value package with IBM then you can take the test for free. The exam consists of 42 questions in all, with a time frame of 75 minutes or 1 hour and fifteen minutes to complete the test. Due to extreme popularity and significance the exam is offered in English, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Brazilian, Castilian Spanish and Spanish languages. Achieving a score of 70% makes the candidate eligible to receive the certification. The exam is offered through Prometric.
The course for the 00M-653; IBM Emptoris Strategic Supply Management Sales Mastery Test v1 exam is based on six elaborate sections. Each of which has its own specified weightage in the exam signifying the number of relevant items which will appear in the exam from the section.
• Emptoris Contract Management (26 percent)
• Emptoris Sourcing (24 percent)
• Emptoris Spend Analysis (26 percent)
• Positioning of Supplier Lifecycle Management (7percent)
• Identifying Buying Opportunities (7 percent)
• Competition and Differentiation (10 percent)
The study material that IBM offers for the 00M-653; IBM Emptoris Strategic Supply Management Sales Mastery Test v1 exam is available at the IBM industry product group website, but requires a PartnerWorld id and password to be accessed. Preparation material offered for exam preparation is also available in pdf format which is downloadable material, thus making it easier to prepare for the exam on your pc. The sample test is free of cost and is intended towards highlighting any problem areas in preparation, and not as a guarantee of clearing the original exam.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media