ALL >> General >> View Article
Brown Colored Contacts Make You Look And Feel Like A Million Bucks
Total Articles: 165
It can be very expensive to pursue some of the cosmetic beauty treatments available for the eye area – but it seems every one is doing “a little something” to look younger, more vibrant or
just prettier. Eyelash extensions, which adhere to the natural eyelash, can run anywhere from $250 to $600 and require touch-ups every 2 weeks to fill in the gaps of the eye lash shedding
cycle –ka-ching! Botox for crow’s feet is a popular option to temporarily get rid of unsightly crinkling, but at average cost of $300 – $400 per treatment that needs to be refreshed every
2 to 3 months, is it worth it? And, although permanent, eyeliner tattooing is a eye-defining option that can cost between $300 to $1000 depending on the artist and exact specifications.
Whew, this is a lot of money to spend for beautiful eyes. Instead, why not try a pair of colored contacts in the eye color of your choice and buy yourself a new set of eye shadows, pencils
and mascara or even a spa vacation with all the money you save. You can get a pair of quality color contacts for less than $100 a pair that will have you looking like a million bucks!
People will come up and ask what you did to look so great, but it can be your little secret!
‘Tis the season for sweets and what better way to add a delicious taste of flavorful fashion to your holiday wardrobe than by adding a pair of colored contacts. We’re talking eye candy
here, in the literal sense that colored contacts are a yummy confection for your peeper. No matter what kind of sweets you like, there are color contact lenses that inspire the flavor.
Chocolate: Achieve the rich, dark and decadent look of chocolate with a pair of dark brown contact lenses. For centuries, the cocoa bean has been beloved for its delicious taste and aroma
– just one look at your chocolate brown eyes and the gazer will melt.
Gingerbread: Nothings says loving than something from the oven and gingerbread has always been a home-style family pleaser. A pair of brown color contacts accented with flecks of cinnamon
will give you a warm and friendly demeanor.
Butterscotch: Butterscotch candies are a nostalgic way to tempt your taste buds, these butter and brown sugar candies have been popular for years. If you to take on the creamy melt-away
appearance of this classic candy jar favorite, a pair of golden amber color contacts is the secret ingredient for you.
Peppermints: Pretty much the go-to sweet of the season, peppermints swirl their way in the shape of canes, disks and ribbons. It would be quite unusual to have eyes with the signature
red-and-white stripes of time-honored treat, but we think that the pictured contacts might do the trick. While these lenses may have originally been intended to be a “safety hazard”
symbol, we think they look just like red peppermint candy.
Blue Raspberry: Is it a flavor or is it a color, we don’t know but we love Blue Raspberry, that popular name for slush drinks, cupcakes, sprinkles and such. Turn your eyes into a fabulous
fruit with a pair of blue-violet color contacts – you may look just like the greedy little girl from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
For more about Brown Colored Contacts feel free to click here - http://color-my-eyes.com/ where you can order your pair of contacts to add some color to your day.
General Articles1. The 5 Biggest Mistakes You Can Easily Avoid While Repairing Your Air Conditioner!
2. Riyaz Hassanali Is An Expert Cosmetic Surgeon Offering Best Treatment Procedures For Patients
3. New Trending List Of Ios App Development Companies
4. Understanding Intelligent Video Management Software
5. Quick Fix For Inserting Shoton Oneplus Tags
6. What Are The Features And Specification Of Edm 830 System?
7. Important Qualities Of A Photobooth Company
Author: William is the author of this article
8. Instantfuns Platform With New H5 Releases Mythic Fantasy
9. Celebrate The Height Of Pre-wedding Fun With Party Bus Rentals Near Me
Author: David WILSON
10. Online Birthday Gifts Same Day Delivery
11. Emergency Dentist - Need Of An Emergency
Author: Dr. Peter Lam
12. Zox Pro Training - Speed Reading | Faster Learning
Author: Shannon Panzo
13. Event Recruitment Made Easy Through Online Staffing Solutions Portal, Professionate
14. Online Shopping Is Quite Safe & Beneficial! Don’t Miss Out Everyday Deals
15. Worried About Bad Credit? You May Still Get A Small Business Loan In 2018
Author: Ankit Shrivastavaa