ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Online Jacquard Dress Materials
Total Articles: 266
Jacquard weaving makes it possible to raise each warp thread independently of the others. A Frenchman named Joseph Marie jacquard designed the jacquard loom in 1804. The loom governed by a series of punch cards, a technology which later laid the foundations for the development of computers. The loom probably travelled to India with the British and was quicky adopted all over the country as a tool to efficiently weave complex design.
Men are the weavers, while woman run the charkha machine. Jacquard weaving is practiced in Delhi and surrounding area, Rajasthan, Jaipur and surrounding area, Uttar Pradesh:Benares, tamil nadu:Kanchi, west Bengal: Kolkata and Howrah and Baluchari, Karnataka: Hubli and Mangalor.
The jacquard weave is a raised design woven into a fabric. It is achieved through an arrangement fitted on a loom, meant to create fine, exquisite patterns within the weaving process on the fabric. The jacquard attachment between the warp threads provides for better warp control and flexibility during the weaving of a fabric and allows patterns to be created in extraordinary shapes in fine detail. Jacquard weaving is mostly done for linen products, apparel fabrics and items of home furnishings. The chudidhar has made good use of the jacquard loom for designs woven into a fabric. Light weight satin, charmeuse, chiffon, silk organza, crepe de chine, georgette are some of the fibres used for weave.
The jacquard design Sico Cotton Pine green colour punjabi suits has interspersed maroon colour printed lines all along. The black colour block printed design along with maroon colour printed design border is contemporary art. This trendy chudidhar would be fitting for weddings, parties and festivals.
The plain wedding yellow jacquard salwar suits has woven floral buttis all along with embroidered green floral weave border along with pink patch border throughout. This strikingly attractive saree would do well for weddings, parties and social invites.
Unnati silks, the largest ethnic online Indian shop offers exquisite designer Jacquard Printed sarees with matching blouse for online sale. Our Online shopping store has the widest range of rich Indian Sarees and Salwar kameez. At Unnati Silks, you can buy unique, exclusive collection at affordable prices.
You can purchase online at Unnati silks and the products will be dispatched within 24 working hours of placing the order. We have Free shipping and Cash on Delivery (COD) facility for Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Ernakulum, Delhi, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Patna, Jaipur and many other Indian cities. We also do Worldwide express shipping to countries like United States of America (USA), United Kingdom (UK), UAE, Dubai, Oman, Pakistan, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Canada, Chicago, New Zealand and others
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca