ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
How To Sell On Facebook In Uk?
Total Articles: 6
It’s a completely new idea to build an ecommerce website on Facebook which allows direct selling on Facebook
Facebook shop app is not just about selling on Facebook but it also provides marketing activities helping you reach directly to your fans and their friends too. Now because it allows you to sell on Facebook, it makes your product available digitally to be brought by fans and hence we call this app as Facebook ecommerce store
Now, your query must be “Can I sell on Facebook?” Yes, you can. Selling on Facebook is not a particular industry idea. You can sell anything on Facebook. From Match tickets, bus tickets, airlines ticket to movie tickets, clothes, computer accessories. Anyone can sell anything on Facebook via Facebook ecommerce store. It is just like another ecommerce store with the only difference being is that it will be on Facebook itself having a Facebook shopping cart.
Now, your query must be “how can I sell on Facebook?” Facebook shop app is placed along with the other Facebook apps as a tab below your cover photo on your Facebook page. After creating a new Facebook tab, we create a Store on Facebook just like a store on website (ecommerce website).You can add, delete and update any product and category on the store. This store is now set to sell products on Facebook itself. So, we have answered your query of how you can sell your products on Facebook
Now your next query must be “why to sell on Facebook?” The following are the reasons why your business should have a Store on Facebook
·Brand Image Enhancement: Helping your Facebook fans buy what they like directly on Facebook will help you build and enhance a great brand image amongst your fans.
·Not just selling, but also marketing and promotion: Each product displayed via this app will have a viral marketing tool. Each product will have an option wherein your fans can share your products on social networking sites such as twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Facebook. This promotion will reach even those who are not aware of your brand name and your products.
·Facebook ecommerce store: Having a Facebook ecommerce store helps you sell your products without making your fans to leave their Facebook page.
All these factors encourage people to get more and more engaged with your brand name and also buy more products helping the objective of selling your products on Facebook and building a stronger brand.
Web Hosting Articles1. Using Webhooks In Website Monitoring
2. Function And Importance Of Website Monitoring
Author: Gary Martin
3. 4 Factors For Choosing The Best Ios & Android App Development Company
4. Voip A Perfect Choice For All Sized Business
Author: sachin kumar
5. Important Website Metrics That Need Monitoring
6. Why Managed Colocation Services Are The Best Idea For New-age Companies
7. Cheap And Reliable Managed Linux Vps Hosting Plans With Free Domain
Author: Deepak Sinah
8. The Downsides Of Using Mashups For Websites
9. Free Web Hosting Vs. Paid Hosting – Why Paid Is Better?
Author: Md Shawon
10. What Is Web Hosting And What Do We Get From Cheap Web Hosting
Author: Sumit Gadre
11. How To Benefit From Windows Dedicated Server?
12. What Are The Benefits Of Good Graphic Design?
Author: John Mathew
13. How To Take Backup From Cpanel And Whm With Less Effort Using Jetbackup?
14. Start Up A Blog Using $1 Web Hosting Services
15. All About Dedicated Hosting Providers
Author: sumit gadre