ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Can Stay In Gulmarg Be Considered Safe ?
Total Articles: 76
Gulmarg, known as Heartland of winter sports in India, is an ideal place to enjoy adventure sports and outdoor related activities. It’s a gathering place for majorly sport fanatics. Its splendid beauty, proximity to Srinagar and Pahalgam makes it one of the most visited destination. It can be visited all year round and travelers can enjoy highest Gondola ski lift, highest golf course in the world with an altitude of 2650m and is considered premier ski resort and becomes more lively during winters due to huge gathering of adventure seekers. It was once called Gaurimarg and present name was given by Sultan Yusuf Shah and was once favourite destination of Emperor Jehangir, who once collected different varieties of flowers from here. The region is having innumerable wild flowers which you will be unable to find in other places. The beauty of the place can be seen from a place known as view point, where you can stop for few minutes to see the snow covered mountains. Meadow of flowers looks like a fantasy set in films where even a low sound can echo and break the silence of the resort.
The Jammu and Kashmir has taken innumerable steps to promote tourism and one of them is artificial snow. With the help of snow covered resort tourist will be able to enjoy skiing early in November. Normally season starts from January onward but with help of snow making machines it can start soon. Winter sports festival will be organized in the coming year and the Winter Games Federation of India will host a National Skiing Championship in Gulmarg. Tourist attractions like Khilanmarg, Alpather lake, Ningli Nallah, Gondola lift are majorly visited. The resort is having best view of pines and meadows and many hotels in Gulmarg are nearby places of interest. People here are mostly Hotel owners and visiters and not permanent residents.When you are tired with busy life of city here you can come with family to relax. Stay in Gulmarg can be memorable with its dazzling beauty and if you are a foodie, then nothing to worry as it offers variety of delicious dishes to both vegetarian and non vegetarian. You can find in beverages Kashmiri green tea with sprinkled spices and dry fruits. As of now Kashmir is safe and have record number of tourists and the security staff are quite cooperative. The stay in Gulmarg caters to the need of budget as well as high end travelers and equipped with basic and modern amenities.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure