ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Industrial Wireless Controls With Trigger Switch Functions
Total Articles: 150
Wireless deadman series trigger switch industrial wireless controls are specifically developed for industrial applications requiring positive operator-to-machine contact. A wireless trigger-remote is utilized to send RF command signals to the pump.
The operator is unencumbered by cables and wires normally used in 'deadman' fueling procedure. The systems incorporate a protected frequency hopping, spread-spectrum radio remote connection that is almost immune to outside electrical or RF interference.
The operations fail safe (shutdown) with any loss of signal from transmitter. Rechargeable wireless radio remote control transmitter delivers 30hrs of continuous use between charges (12/24VDC charger supplied).
Magnificent features of Wireless Deadman series industrial wireless controls:
1. The safety timer software is available to limit switch closure duration prior to automatic shut-off
2. This feature requires periodic trigger pulse by operator to maintain receiver 'on' condition.
3. This is up to eleven other command functions available per customer requirements
4. The modular quick-connect components allow for easy installation and field service
5. The pre-wired solenoids are available for Pneumatic, Hydraulic, or Hose Reel organize interface
Different Examples of Additional Control Button options:
Hose reel options that allow remote unwind and/or rewind control greatly reducing effort required to pull the hose off the reel. The possible injury is compact and output is increased through easier hose handling.
This is really easy to install prewired hose reel motor solenoids and 70Amp breaker included with this option. The system design prevents Unwind and Rewind circuits from being energized at the same time
The PTO or PUMP option extends pump life and increases safety by allowing operator to engage and disengage the PTO and PUMP from hose end at customer's storage space. Truck PTO shaft is not turning, pump is not running in by-pass, and hose is not electrical acceptance connected to the customers tank.
PTO connection can be electric, pneumatic, "hot shift" or "clutch shift". Remote PTO DELAY option automatically opens tank internal valve 5 seconds prior to engaging PTO allowing pump and product lines to equalize pressure.
The feature prevents an excess flow 'slug' situation during the pumping process of the product, and may lead to pump failure. Now engine RPM or THROTTLE option allows operator to increase/ decrease truck engine RPM and corresponding pump volume from the customers tank/ hose-end of the delivery.
The operator can begin delivery process with wireless radio remote control, ensure product is flowing securely, and then amplify pump speed until tank is virtually full. The connections are available for any electronic or mechanical engine control system. The enable option can be specified to create a 'two-step' process for activating certain buttons to further prevent unintended button operation.
The system has emergency stop feature closes all tank valves, and kills the truck engine and pump. At the same time, the signal causes the tank valves and pump to remain inoperative until a manual system reset is performed. By pressing the E-Stop button repeatedly will send the same 'shut-down' signal.
The device system meets International authoritarian needs and is available for all types of pneumatic, cable operated or "Flowmatic" type tank valves and all truck engines.
BASE Engineering designs excellent wireless radio remote control technology for different engineering and commercial purposes. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. As a result of this design effort we have the confidence to offer a four year, no hassle, and replacement warranty on every industrial wireless controls we manufacture.
For more information please visit: http://www.baseng.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Importance Of Having A Firewall In Pc
2. Global Human Machine Interface Market, By Product
Author: Shivani Singh
3. Quick Ways To Fix Issues With Your Samsung Phone Repair Manchester
Author: Tony Blair
4. Why You Should Choose Electrical Contractors With Reliable Services?
5. Global High-end Lighting Market Share
6. Iphone 5 Repair Shop In The Uk
Author: iPhone Services in the UK
7. When Do You Need To Replace An Electrical Power Control Panel?
Author: Bruce Walker
8. 5 Things To Consider In Buying Bluetooth Speakers
Author: Rioven Schmidt
9. Top 3 Benefits Of Using An Ecommerce Platform
Author: Gaurav Jain
10. What Is An Led (light Emitting Diode)?
Author: Rahul Satish
11. Global Emotion Detection & Recognition Market
Author: Shivani Singh
12. Quick Ways To Solve Problems With Mobile Phone Repair Manchester
Author: Tony Blair
13. Super Saving Plan On Christmas - 75m Cable Internet Plan In Ontario At $29.98/m.
Author: CanNet Teleocm Inc
14. Features Of Fingerprints Security Devices
Author: Polytech Component Pte Ltd
15. Playstation 4 Pro Repair Shop In The Uk
Author: PlayStation Store in the UK