ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
The Price-range For Four-room Flats In Ghaziabad
Total Articles: 54
Ghaziabad has witnessed the development of constructions that cater mainly to budget and mid-segment income groups, though in past one year, it has also seen the deluge of high-end multi-storey buildings in its different localities. The relatively lower rates are indicative of the fact that investors are not too interested in putting their money into the residential sector of the city. Yet, the areas like Crossings Republik, Vaishali and Indirapuram have emerged as the most preferred choices for property seekers. The city's focus is still on the construction of affordable units. End-users looking for alternative markets in Delhi/NCR have Ghaziabad as a good option.
In this article, we are going to compare the rates of Ghaziabad flats in its different localities. We are considering 4 BHK residential apartments for our discussion. Raj Nagar Extension is one of the low-budget localities for the buyers of a 4 BHK house. A four-room apartment can be available here at the starting price of 25 lacs. The rate for the same can up to 60 lacs. The colonies where the starting prices are centered around 40-45 lacs are National Highway-58 and Crossing Republik. At Crossing Republik, the upper limit can reach up to 95-98 lacs, while NH-58 is considered a cheaper locality: the upper rates here usually do not go beyond 55 lacs. Bhopara is cheaper of them all: the flats are available at rates that start somewhere around 35 lacs.
Next come the flats in Ghaziabad that have higher rates: in Vaishali, NH-24, Vasundhara, and Indirapuram. The property seekers can hope to find a 4 BHK at the initial cost around 50-55 lacs. One can see some of the top-notch apartments, build by reputed developers. The luxury four-room houses in these localities can cost you as high as a crore, and even more. In the 60-70 lacs range come Kavi Nagar and Shalimar Garden. Like other localities, you can also find apartments costing at a whopping 2 crore.
The exclusively pricey areas where one can't hope for budget rates include names like Mohun nagar, Kaushambi, Amrapali, Ahinsa Khand, Ramprastha, Shastri Nagar, and Nehru Nagar. If one wants to purchase a 4 BHK property here, he needs to roll out at least 90 lacs-1 crore. These areas cater to the needs of affluent class that prefers superior spaces to live at. Lately, Thapar Builders have come up with a renowned project that shall offer luxury-class 3 BHKs in Vaishali. This project named Arthah shall comprise of apartments with global standards and modern amenities.
Makaan.com, the eminent real estate portal based in India, allows end-users search for Ghaziabad flats across different price brackets. One can buy, sell, or rent flats in Ghaziabad in its different localities.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon