ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
8 Cons Of Ipad You Must Know Before Ipad App DevelopmentBy Expert Author: Mobiletech Force
The revolution bring in the application development with the launch if iPad device. Introducing of iPad has changed the vision and thinking of people about application. Within stipulated time-frame of its launch, iPad gives momentum to iPad App Development and now, iOS developers prefer to develop iPad application to enhance its features.
Developing iPad application is not like a chewing gum, developers must have to research well before adopting development task. Creating iPad applications deliver a marvelous power in the hand of iPad app developers. However, like coin has two sides, there are some cons of iPad app development that developers must know. Let’s check out what they are:
• One of the most bitter facts about iPad app development is it doesn’t support flash. Having flash in the mobile apps/webs is one of the trends; however some developers don’t have idea that it doesn’t support Flash as well as apps that based on Flash. So, developing flash application without knowing this fact is of no use.
• iPad developers cannot fond debugging tools or hardware for testing developed application and thus, many users find strange behavior of application while they are accessing it on iPad.
• Other than this, it doesn’t have ability to perform multi task at same time.
• Another thing is lack of GPS support. Every smartphone users are looking for application that has GPS or Location based systems and if iPad developers are using GPS application for this device, it might not deliver exact features that we are looking for. Limited supports to GPS are provided by iPad and application may not work properly as well.
• One of the biggest problems created by apple store is it doesn’t allows to add any other 3rd party apps within iPad. So, many developers are discouraged by this to create iPad apps.
• Furthermore, if we are looking at hardware of iPad, we don’t find any High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) output or any USB ports to connect mobile device or laptop.
• The worst thing, iPad application can only develop through simulator due to the company policy. Moreover, if there is any issue arises in applications, it can be recognized by professional at last development stage when it runs on device.
• Lastly, its development task doesn’t allow you to add some elements.
So, all such are some cons of iPad app development. Other than this, there are many advantages of creating apps for iPad that pushes back the bitter facts. Now, thinking to develop iPad application then hire iPad application developer after checking his/her quality of developing apps.
Perception System is a leading iOS Application development based in India, offering all sorts of development service for iOS, including iPad, iPhone and iPad. We are working with an aim to enhance the competitive position of our clients and deliver professional services at the most competitive rates. Get more details from here: http://www.mobiletechforce.com/hire-iphone-application-developer/
Computer Programming Articles1. What Is Crm? And Its Advantages
Author: Rashmi Tripathi
2. How To Avoid Common Mistake Regarding Iphone App Development ?
Author: Ryan Gigs
3. Srinivasan Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.- A Key For Success
4. Dial Yahoo Contact Number Usa
5. Hens Atemberaubende Gold-licht Gefüllt Bauernhof Hochzeit Mekleid
Author: hens atemberaubende Gold-Licht gefüllt Bauernhof H
6. Looking For Best And Affordable Website Hosting Company In Usa?
Author: Steven Collard
8. What Is Wcdma Technology And Why To Take Training For It
Author: Swati Chaudhary
9. a Brief Insight Into The Amazing Uber App Clone Mobile App
Author: Archie Cadell
10. Macgo Releases Mac Blu-ray Player Pro Version!!!
11. Technological Demand Rises Globally
Author: Wendy Wilkins
12. 15 Mobile App Development Trends To Look Out For 2017
13. Things To Consider While Testing Financial Services Applications
14. Choose Leading It Outsourcing Company With Structured Strategy
Author: GRSoft Solutions
15. Be In The Trend With The Mobile Application Development Experts
Author: GRSoft Solutions