ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tips On Lowering Cholesterol Levels To Have A Healthy Life
Total Articles: 10
Foods that are low in fats should be consumed, should you decide on keeping cholesterol levels in your body to the minimum. Improving your health should be on high priority, and that doesn’t mean that your food should be boring. Yes, you need to eat the right foods, but the favorites shouldn’t be ignored as well. Bring down the quantities and increase the quality of the favorite foods while preparing them. This information on lowering cholesterol level would help your body stay fit and in good shape too, or else cholesterol would eat into the system and your body would then be host to a myriad of health issues as well.
How to lower cholesterol?
1. Foods that have low carbohydrates, trans-fatty acids, and those that are saturated would be best to consume. What you eat should be high in quality and taste, so indulge in proteins, complex carbs, mono unsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats too. They help reduce weight and cholesterol levels to a large extent, say experts.
2. If you look at your lipid profile, you would find fat like globules floating around, and this is cholesterol which can block your arteries in the long run. Some of it we are born with, and the rest comes when we eat unhealthy foods. Hence, bring down oily foods and indulge in more of boiled and raw delightful delicacies. This would bring down the risks of heart ailments ahead.
3. Omega 3 fatty acids should be a part of your diet, and they come from plant sources and fish.
4. Use canola oil, corns, sesame oil, safflower oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil and olive oil to cook, they don’t add cholesterol rather they bring the levels down.
5. Lean beef, fish and chicken sans skin helps in bringing down cholesterol too. Top them with baked potatoes and NO BUTTER.
6. Ice milk, sherbets and soy milk are good as beverages, without sugar
7. Egg whites for breakfast would be good, along with a bowl of steamed veggies
8. Low fat milk and soups, pancakes and cereals, crackers and wafers would be nice too.
Organ meats and sausages, whole milk, fried and oily food, coconut oil, bacon fat, palm oil, butter, creamed soup, French fries, potato chips, pastries and doughnuts. If you cannot avoid them completely, bring down the quantity and exercise due diligence when having them.
Hope this information on lowering cholesterol level comes in handy.
We are here with the wide range of natural remedies and treatments on the market today. If you want to know more about herbal cure for arthritis and lowering cholesterol level then visit Ayurvediccure.com.
Health Articles1. His Red Male Organ: Balanitis For Her
Author: John Dugan
2. Replacing A Meal With Vega Sports Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Can Increase Your Protein Cons
3. Signs Your Hair Needs A Protein Treatment
4. Choose A Pediatric Dental Care Treatment Services In Lancaster
Author: Greg Walters is the author of this article
5. Dental Implants Mexico | Dental Implants Cancun
Author: Michel starc
6. Indian Physician Columbus
7. Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market
8. Clean Air Equipments Manufacturer And Supplier
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
9. Concentrate More By Doing Yoga
Author: Owen Jones
10. Ritalin Can Be Usage For Exams Preparation
11. An Extensive Guide To Get The Best From Physiotherapy
12. Self-pleasuring Too Much: Is It Even Possible?
Author: John Dugan
13. Discover Top Four Advantages Of Using Stem Cell Therapy For Autism Treatment
Author: Autism Connect
14. Simple Tips To Get The Most Handsome Male Organ Around
Author: John Dugan
15. What Is Assisted Living Facilities?
Author: Assisted Living Facility