ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Stay In Sync With Current Customer Needs With Bootstrap Design
Total Articles: 72
Websites are viewed in numerous ways by users. Some use smart phones and tablets whereas others prefer on HD smart TV. Mobile users may view it in a portrait format and others in a landscape mode. This makes it compulsory for business owners to have a responsive website that can work according to the preferences of viewers. In fact, the latest trend in the field of web development that has emerged is, responsive websites. By offering total flexibility to users in using the website, you can make them happy and win their attention. Hence, utilizing the features of Bootstrap web design is the need of the time.
Evolution of Bootstrap
Hence, with the use of Bootstrap, you can add latest and advanced features to make your website more interactive, attractive, and compatible with several browsers and devices.
Need of Bootstrap
Assuming that the concept of Bootstrap is clear with you, now let’s explain you why it is necessary to use it for your website. First, you have to accept this fact that users have become tech-savvy. It is not that easy to satisfy the young generation of internet users. You have to give them what they desire and seek. These people know the power of technology and the frequent changes it goes through. If you are able to satisfy their purpose of visit to your site, you can expect them to revisit repeatedly. This is possible if you keep pace with the changing technology.
Further, you should not overlook how the internet is used these days. If you have installed Google analytics in your website, you can find out that out of every 10 visitors coming to your website, at least four have accessed the site with smart phones. The numbers of mobile internet users are growing with the surge of smart phones in the market and due to its low cost as compared to laptops. Hence, the website should respond to changes according to screen size. To focus on users’ need, and not to miss potential customers, web designers and developers make use of Bootstrap HTML development features.
If you have any doubt on the success of responsive design, contact a company that can help in creating Bootstrap web design. Whether you have little or no knowledge of HTML and CSS, you can still offer users a unique experience.
Computer Programming Articles1. Get Help Quicken Customer Service 1877-200-2151
Author: Rajeev Ranjan
2. Why Selenium Training Is So Trendy In Automation Testing
Author: Siyaram ray
3. Boost Ios Trending Searches, &*9increase The Search Results And Ranking | Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
4. How Cloud Will Support The Internet Of Things (iot)
Author: saarah williams
5. Et Connect Llc- A Comprehensive Service Provider For Software Applications &website Solutions!
Author: Angela Gardner
6. Why Encapsulation Is Required In Java
7. Servlet Packages And Task In Java
8. Special Features Of Java Programming Language
9. Herrliches Langes Kleid Und Unschätzbare Schmuckstücke
Author: Herrliches langes Kleid und unschätzbare Schmuckst
10. Classes & Interfaces Of Collection Framework In Java
11. Types Of Control Statement In Java
12. Concentric – The Alfresco Development & Content Management System Service Provider Company
Author: Kalpesh Patel
13. Annotations To Represent The Metadata In Java
14. 6 Amazing Benefits That Seo Packages In Sydney Brings For Your Small Startup Business
Author: Shilpa Sharma
15. Why We Used Inner Classes In Java