ALL >> Health >> View Article
7 Golden Home Remedies For Back Pain
Total Articles: 49
Back pain is a familiar difficulty among various people. It not only affect old and middle aged people, but it also affect young peoples who work for long hours. The back bears large amount of our body weight and this difficulty is more prominent among people who are obese because in this situation, they have to bear the extra load of their surplus weight.
The different causes for back side pain include improper sitting posture, lack of exercise, old age, back injury, too much stress, lifting heavy weight, muscular tension, slipped disk, etc.
Listed below are 7 golden home remedies for back side pain:
1. Chamomile tea: Drinking chamomile tea is one of the best home remedy that provide relief to the uptight muscle tissues which result in vanishing your back side pain problem. To reduce pain, drink 1 to 3 cups of this natural tea in a day.
2. Honey: Honey is found to be an effectual home remedy in treating pain in your back to a large extent. Daily drinking of water on an empty stomach by adding 1 tablespoon of honey can soothe back side pain. This is a useful and cheap home remedy for backache.
3. Epsom salt: Epsom salt can be used to relieve pain and reduce swelling. Hence, you can also use it for treating back side pain. To get better result add 2 cups of Epsom salt in your bathwater and allow your body to bathe in it for 30 minutes.
4. Milk: People who are having the problem of back side pain are also suggested to drink milk regularly. Milk is one of the natural home remedy which provides calcium to your body and makes your muscle and bones stronger or healthy. When your body gets sufficient quantity of calcium then your back pain difficulty will disappear away. To relieve pain, try to drink milk regularly two times in a day.
5. Ginger root: Ginger root can also be used in the treatment of back pain. The anti-inflammatory properties of ginger can naturally provide relief from swelling and joints. Drinking the herbal tea of ginger is also effective to cure stiffness and arthritis.
6. Garlic: Garlic is also used as an effective home remedy for back pain. Having 2 to 3 cloves of garlic on empty stomach in every morning is suggested to cure back pain and joint pain. You can also use garlic in the form of oil by massaging your back to get relieve from pain.
7. Basil leaves: This home remedy can also come to save when people are suffering from back pain. Take 8 to 10 leaves of basil and add it in 1 glass of water and boil it until the water level is decreased to half. When the mixture is cool down then drink it one times in a day to get relief from backache. In case of harsh backache, you should drink this mixture two times a day.
Using of Rumoxil oil is one more effective home remedy for back pain. Daily massaging with Rumoxil oil can naturally cure the symptoms of back pain and arthritis. To get better massage this herbal oil on you back for 3 to 4 months.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat