ALL >> Business >> View Article
Flexography Vs. Other Printing Methods
Total Articles: 8
Flexography, which is otherwise denoted as roll-to-roll or flexo or roll label printing, is a method wherein labels can be created from a roll of stock to a finished roll of completed labels. Material is loaded onto one end of a press operating with this technology and cutting and laminating stations are created at the other end in such a way that completed labels are produced. It creates prints directly on the substrate and it has a cylindrical printing head,.
Generally, presses operating with this technology will have different printing stations for different colors. Some of them will be having three color stations, while there will be six of them in the other type of machines.
Generally, the cost of flexography printing machines depend on the number of color stations and some of the presses also have a type of attachment like a turn bar. This is a device that can turn the stock over in such a way that the users can print on the liner without removal of the job. The other styles of printing do not have this feature. For instance, if a printing job calls for a coupon on the liner, the operator will have no other option other than removing the stock and he will have to then reload the stock for printing the liner.
The press with flexographic system will also have an in-line cutting station and as per the interest of the user, the labels can either be separated into single units or it can also be left on the roll. On the other hand, in other styles of presses, the task of cutting the label should be done separately. The greatest advantage with the flexo method is that once the press is set up, there will not be any requirement for the operator to touch the stock once again until the completed labels are removed from the press. Faster completion of the work is another advantage of this method as compared to other techniques.
Generally, the purpose behind the introduction of flexographic printing is to meet the requirement of food manufacturing industries, where larger quantities of labels are to be created for attaching on the foods manufactured. For instance, when a firm need 500 labels, this method would be costlier. So, firms engaged in larger food production can be benefited. Their minimum requirement should be 1000 labels. Nearly a lakh and million prints can be created, thereby making it highly suitable for large scale production houses.
The flexographic is the best printing press and it is flexible for packaging and converting. The Flexographic Press is a complete selection of equipment, materials and software for designing the flexo. Now we can find a wide variety of material options and design enhancements for flexo printing service. To know more about Flexography, please visit us.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better