ALL >> Business >> View Article
Double Protection With Multi Factor Authentication
Total Articles: 12
There is a myth revolving around multi factor authentication. The myth says it is complicated to install and implement. So the question is how do you implement this authentication? First of all, you need to understand what it is. Just as the name suggests there are two or more kinds of authentication involved to verify users’ identity. The 2 factor authentication is more common and it uses two factors. The factors must be independent of each other. This means a user with wrong motives must use different methods to gain access and in the process end up entangling themselves in a confusing web.
Consider the cost
With hosted 2 factor authentication services you should consider the costs. This does not only refer to the direct ones of licensing and purchasing since there can be other hidden costs. One good example is the cost incurred in the distribution of hardware. The biometric enrolment processing brings about logistical costs. You should also take into account costs incurred due to support. If you evaluate the costs you will be preventing a situation of paying more and getting less in terms of value. It is therefore important that you do risk assessment properly.
Will the users accept it?
If you are to implement use of multi factor authentication in your organization it is advised that you must be very clear as to who are the users it is intended for. Also the level of expertise and type of hardware or software to be used should be known. The users within the organization will use software and hardware that is standard as is provided by the organization. External users will use something different thus the need for a solution that can be widely used.
Support and security
User satisfaction with hosted 2 factor authentication services can only be achieved via daily support processes before the first deployment. You should set something in place to reset the passwords. You will need other processes but there are some factors to be considered like reporting theft or loss, actions that follow, revoking certificates or tokens and procedures for replacement just in case there is failure or damage. Do not provide backdoors to others so as to bypass the system. This might spoil everything. It is important to check the solutions security as that is not only a matter of shifting the weak link’s location. See what you can apply in your system for authentication.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev