ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Epitome Of Romance – Switzerland Honeymoon Trip
Total Articles: 400
The eternal appeal of the Alps, pristine lakes and Swiss chocolate is a perfect combination for a romantic vacation. However, a honeymoon package of Switzerland is a mosaic of fascinating and alluring experiences that will enrich your honeymoon and life as well. Switzerland is a land of cherished and mesmerising experiences. Newlyweds can opt for a honeymoon package at a particular destination or a package with multiple destinations. The best choices for honeymoon destinations are Geneva, Interlaken, Zurich and St. Moritz.
Geneva, situated on the bank of Lake Geneva, Geneva is a wholesome city. Whether you want to explore art and history, explore the picturesque landscapes or get adrenaline pumping, Geneva has many local attractions for you. Lovebirds must explore the Rhone River and have a candlelight dinner its bank. With a large collection of restaurants, bars and night clubs, there is a place for the couple to forget the world and indulge in luxury and comfort. The cultural ethos of the city is diverse. From St. Pierre Cathedral to Jardin Anglais; a picturesque garden, Geneva has umpteen number of attractions. Some of the finest monuments in city are set in a beautiful Parc De Bastions. A boat ride in Lake Geneva, hiking on the popular trails or a day at spa could be equally fun and rewarding experience for any couple.
Interlaken, a popular resort town in the Bernese Oberland region of Swiss Alps, is located between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. The popular attractions of this region are Jungfrau, Monch and Eiger. These peaks, though accessible to mountaineers only, provide breath-taking views. The beauty of glittering lakes and snow-covered mountains is spellbinding. Natural beauty and varied landscapes in this region make delightful scenery for everyone in love. Romance thrives and blossoms in this blessed region. As a terrific base camp for many adventurers, Interlaken has collection of unique bars and restaurants that are a breath of fresh air for all kinds of tourists.
Zurich is a global city and a leading financial centre. The city is known to be vibrant, fascinating and elegant. Along with the Swiss National Museum, Heidi Weber Museum, Migros Museum and a lot of art galleries, the metropolitan has a thriving cultural core. Chic restaurants, super-fun night clubs and suave bars make it easy to let your hair down and have Zurich-style fun. The global city is also close to Mount. Titlis, Lindt Chocolate Factory and Rhine Falls.
Romance, excitement and new experiences are beckoning honeymooners. Begin your romantic vacations with ultimate love destination; Switzerland.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves going on romantic vacations with Cox and Kings. He visited Switzerland on honeymoon package and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara