ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxury Holidays In India – Soul Of The Nation In Style
Total Articles: 400
India, as a nation, has always been an interesting and unique destination. Without standardised basic amenities, it would be a relatively unusual experience for travellers from developed countries. However, the mesmerizing natural beauty and rich cultural heritage has been eternally appealing to a lot of tourists. Indian luxury tours, however, offer the right balance of local flavour and hardcore delights of comforts and travels.
There are luxury train holidays that explore several interesting territories effortlessly. From local delicious cuisines to bars that offer entertainment and relaxation, you can indulge yourself and make your travel comfortable, pleasant and relaxing. Then, visit everything from the UNESCO World heritage sites to local places of worship, from cultural festivals to picturesque landscapes. These luxury holidays explore several destinations. Destinations like Karnataka, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and Golden Triangle of India, several experiences await keen travellers. The perfect service, delightful local cuisine and hassle-free processes make your holiday much more fulfilling.
Another perfect way to enjoy a luxury holiday in India is to select a destination with the best of international hotels. Most 5 star hotels in India would provide a perfect mix of several cuisines, tempting drinks and several modes of relaxation. Though, traditional and predictable, Indian 5 star hotels offer a luxurious experience at a relatively affordable price. Full-fledged gyms, indoor swimming pools, spa treatments, night clubs and recreation centres offer unlimited sources of fun, thrill and relaxation. However, there are few holiday destinations and hotels that make the stay much more appealing.
If you visit Hyderabad, capital of Nizam dynasty, wouldn’t it be better to stay at a royal palace than to visit one? That’s right. There are quite a few royal palaces with the aura, elegant architecture, traditional royal interior design and fascinating history that have been converted into 5 star hotels for travellers. These hotels epitomise Indian luxury as tourists get to experience a life of past at its best, without compromising modern amenities.
If you are willing to live without Wi-Fi and similar amenities there are few more interesting hidden treasures in India that are priceless travel experiences. The rich eco tours of North East India are not luxury tours, however, village stays or home stays in Dzongu is an off-the-track unorthodox experience that would be unforgettable and out of this world. Eco-tourism in these villages can only be experience if you are willing to sacrifice luxuries and live in a way the rest of the world does. Step out of your comfort zone and explore these enriching emotional and cultural centres in India.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to spend his holidays in India and pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent luxury tours to various travel destinations.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar