ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Kashmir Honeymoon – The Peak Of Romance And Natural Beauty
Total Articles: 400
In spite of political instability, Kashmir is a perfect destination for honeymoon packages. The snow-covered Himalayan mountain tops, lush greenery, exquisite collection of flowers and pristine lakes make it a series of heavenly experiences. The most popular honeymoon destinations in Kashmir are Srinagar, Jammu, Pahalgam, Sonmarg and Gulmarg.
Though the Leh and Ladakh tour is very popular, it is quite separate from the valley and can be a great adventure travel destination. In spite of snow-capped surroundings, this isolated and historical region is not popular for Kashmir honeymoon packages. However, Leh-Ladakh is a perfect destination for adventures or pilgrimages. With several options for trekking, white-river rafting and mountain climbing, adrenaline junkies and adventure lovers cannot resist the charm of this region.
Gulmarg is a gorgeous meadow of flowers. This elegant hill station has breathtaking views for tourists. The Himalayas, pine trees, scenic greenery and soothing ambiance engulfs travellers with a serene ambiance and indescribable natural beauty. The golf resort and skiing route are equally popular. In winter, this hill station gets snow-wrapped and attracts winter sports enthusiasts to enjoy trekking, skiing, sledging and skibobbing. In summer, it is a perfect meadow of flowers that attracts honeymooners, golfers and nature lovers.
Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir has unspoiled lakes and gardens. Dal Lake and Nagin Lake have breathtaking surroundings. As the boats rides smoothly across the water, travellers soak in clear skies, picturesque greenery, unspoiled water and vibrant flowers. Mughal Gardens include parks such as Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Garden and Chasm-e-Shahi garden.
Sonmarg is a gorgeous hill station that flaunts amazing meadows, trekking routes and sensational scenic views of Kashmir. From lakes to glaciers, from white river rafting to clear waters and mesmerizing views, this town will provide unforgettable experiences.
Pahalgam has enchanting valleys and serene mountaintops. Soothing natural beauty surrounds travellers with pine trees, mountains and valleys. Green forests warm your hearts and the cold mountains will leave you breathless. Huge meadows in valleys are so picture perfect that “Bollywood” movie makers visit this hill station for shoots. In addition, Pahalgam is a perfect base point for several trekking routes including Amarnath Yatra.
Kashmir, the unearthly paradise, is on the top of the must-visit list for everyone. Soothing cool ambiance, unbelievable beauty and mesmerizing views will create the perfect memories for that every couple can treasure forever. Visit Kashmir and enjoy the best honeymoon you can imagine.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad travelled to Kashmir on honeymoon package from Cox and Kings. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent tours to leh ladakh.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah