ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Roses And Empuriabrava, What About It And What To Eat?!
Total Articles: 33
The former Greek colony of Roses stretches between the sea and the mountains, right on the Costa Brava. This town in the province of Girona offers a multitude of beaches and coves among rocky cliffs, where visitors can practice a great variety of water sports as well as walking in the nearby Aiguamolls de l´Empordá and Cap de Creus Natural Parks. Meanwhile, the historic-artistic site of La Ciudadela is an example of a Renaissance defensive structure on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea.
The cuisine of Roses is based mainly on fresh fish. With its port, Roses has an important fishing fleet that provides the daily fresh fish and seafood town. The traditional dish is “Suquet de Peix de Roses”, the most representative of fish stew in Roses, you can enjoy throughout the year at various restaurants in town.
Both the traditional and prestigious modern gastronomy are dominated by the Mediterranean character of this area: fresh fish, olive oil, excellent products of the garden, honey, anchovy and excellent meat quality. These products make up a varied diet, healthy and delicious. To feast on this delicious food you need to spend some holidays in rosas costa brava.
The Roses cuisine has achieved international fame thanks to the brilliant creations of Ferran Adrià, chef of El Bulli restaurant, for years considered the best restaurant in the world, currently under redevelopment.
Empuriabrava is one of the largest marinas in the world. It is located on the coast of Girona, the Costa Brava, (Catalonia, Spain). It was originally built on a swamp, and was transformed into a touristic community. The town has more than 40 km of canals and a seasonal, summer population of around 80,000. The Greco-Roman acropolis of Sant Martí d'Empúries is nearby. To have some relaxing moments look up the amazing villas in empuriabrava that are available to you.
The gastronomy of Catalonia is rich and varied. Here you will find the typical Mediterranean diet of fish and seafood with fresh vegetables, olives and olive oil rice and pasta.
We recommend that visitors try some traditional dishes while on vacation. Some really delicious ones are Escudella I Carn D'olla, vegetable broth with pork, veal and chicken. Coca is a very thin dough baked with onions, peppers and other vegetables served with and meats, or fish (especially sardines).
Have you visited either Roses or Empuriabrava? What are your thoughts on Costa Brava and its food? Will you be going there shortly? Enjoy yourself in the Spanish Catalonia!
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler