ALL >> Art >> View Article
Claude Monet – Key Figure In The Impressionist Movement
Total Articles: 12
Claude Monet is an important person in the impressionist movement that brought about a change in the French painting in the later half of the nineteenth century. Until his death in the year 1926 and during his active periods, he created the works depicting the leisure activities and landscape of Paris and the Normandy Coast. He was the pioneer to the 20th century modernism in creating a unique style that strove to capture on canvas, the very wonders of the nature. He was raised in Normandy and he was introduced by Eugene Boudin. When he was 22 years, he joined the Paris studio of academic history painter Charles Gleyre.
When talking about Claude Monet, his great works like impression, sunrise, Women in the Garden, Beach at Pourville and many other notable paintings get into the minds of his fans and even after several decades has passed away after his end, his works are still talking about him. This is why many art galleries feel pride in selling his creations. Nowadays, with the development of internet technology, many online galleries have popped up and when an art enthusiast can select a reliable gallery online, he can get the best creations from great creators like Kandinsky, Edward Hopper, Roy Lichtenstein, Gerhard Richter and Hundertwasser as well.
Of these professionals, Kandinsky was famous for his abstract paintings. He was also an influential painter during his period in Russia. When this artist is known for his abstract works, another American painter Edward Hopper was popular for realistic works. He created some realistic artworks like the common people we come across in our day-to-day lives. This was the reason behind the popularity of this creator.
Like this, each and every creator have made their own mark in the field of art and some great painters like Gerhard Richter are still making their creations right from the period of monochrome painting to the present modern art. This 81-year old German visual painter is one of the pioneers in the New European painting. Artworks are always interesting and more and more new creators are also getting into this field by taking appropriate training. They also have the greatest medium of World Wide Web to showcase their work.
Earlier, the artists like Roy Lichtenstein and Hundertwasser had only lesser opportunity as the internet was not that much popular those days when they were active in the modern art. Nowadays, not only artists, but also people interested in different types of paintings can also be benefited via online galleries.
We frame the canvas on high quality material with extra protective layer to protect the leinwandbilder from dust and moisture. To get fine finishing with canvas for your painting, picture or any type of art, visit our website.
Art Articles1. Choose The Best Schlafzimmer Bilder To Create That Perfect Ambiance For Your Private Room
2. Best Kunstdrucke Can Enhance The Ambiance Of Your Home Décor
3. Julia Fosson: Encaustic Art
4. Live Your Passion By Being Part Of A Photography Course
Author: Sophia Cruz
5. The Future Of Arts And Designing In India
Author: Rishabh Singh
6. Career Prospects For Those Artist Minds
Author: Rishabh Singh
7. The Ethnic Style Of The Ponchos
8. Knitted Ponchos Get More Notices During Winters
9. Ask These Four Questions Before You Hire A Video Production Company
Author: Urban Contour
10. Devin Suau's Young Friend Writes Children's Book To Raise Funds
11. Hire Aerial Filming Services To Document Work In Progress Of Mega Projects
12. Dance Classes & Music Lessons Make You Smarter
13. Dr. Chiufang Hwang's Memoir Grown-up Child Chronicles A Taiwanese-american Girl’s Culture, Chores An
14. Steps To Become An Interior Designer, From Designtab An Interior Designer Company In Kolkata.
Author: Design Tab
15. Birthday Gifts Ahmedabad - Handmade Designer Gifts
Author: WINKS OF JOY