ALL >> Business >> View Article
Benefits Of Los Angeles Metal Recycling
Total Articles: 31
Metals are utilized to manufacture a range of commodities. It is highly valuable for its versatile use. So, it is very important to conserve this precious resource of earth as much as possible to maintain sustainable development of environment and society. We should remember that Earth resources are limited. So, for obvious reasons metal recycling has gained immense importance in this modern age. You will find a large-scale of industry in big cities like Los Angeles practicing the process of reusing scrap materials. The great thing about metal is that it can be processed over and over again. Now, let us discover the benefits of recycling it.
According to the reports of the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, reuse of this valuable resource can diminish the emission of greenhouse gas by up to 500 million tons. These emissions have a negative impact on environment and cause air pollution. However, when commodities are created by recycling materials, it has least impact on the surrounding environment due to less release of harmful gases.
The amount of energy that is saved using various recycled metals in comparison to virgin ore is up to:
92 percent of aluminum
90 percent of copper
56 percent of steel
The US Environmental Protection Agency states that if a single piece of aluminum beverage can is recycled, it can conserve sufficient amount of energy to power a 60-watt light bulb for around four hours. In addition, the National Institute of Health holds that scrap metal recycling utilizes 40% less water and 97% less mining waste.
Conserves Natural Resources
Los Angeles scrap metal recycling plays a crucial role in conserving the natural resources we have on earth. According to the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, reprocessing of one ton of aluminum can preserve around five tons of bauxite. It also states that reutilization of one ton of steel will conserve 2500 lbs. of iron ore, 120 lbs. of limestone and 1400 lbs. of coal.
Reduces Waste and Produces More Space
Reprocessing of scrap metal creates more space as it takes into account all discarded materials. Many recyclable metallic products are big in size and consume lots of space. So, utilization of such products is likely to create new space that can be utilized in industries for better purpose. So, the process plays a major role in limiting the overflow of scrapheaps and encourages more productive utilization of space.
Reusing of metal benefits economy in a significant way. Recycling industries creates considerable job opportunities, as the process entails good number of labor force. The Institute of Scrap Metal Recycling made a seminal study in 2011 which shows that the industry has created nearly 500,000 jobs. A number of independent studies reveal that it may contribute around ten billion dollars to the gross domestic product of a country.
With a number of clear benefits, it is quite evident that scrap material reprocessing will surely go a long way. However, we should also give our effort to maximize the benefits of metal recycling Los Angeles . So, to conserve natural resources and protect our environment, take proper steps to recycle the scrap material you possess.
About the Author: Fred Hoffman has been in the industry of metal recycling Los Angeles for over a decade. According to him, the practice of scrap metal recycling in Los Angeles will not only help us keep the environment clean but also make some additional money.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining