ALL >> Health >> View Article
Choose The Right Herbs For Liver Disease- Important Information
Total Articles: 10
Hepatic diseases or liver disease refers to the various liver disorders human beings suffer from. For example;
Budd chaiari syndrome
The identification of such diseases can happen when symptoms are shown, and the symptoms are common in every case. Right from coated tongues to sweating, bad body odor to dark circles around the eyes and even acne as well. Critical symptoms for liver disorders would be loss of bones, jaundice, gallbladder maturing and more. If such symptoms aren’t checked for on time, they could lead to disasters ahead and some of them can be fatal too, say doctors.
In the past, many have used herbal concoctions and herbs for liver disease to be treated. Here are some of them which you too could use. However, one should understand that the doctor’s words and advice would take precedence over what is written here.
The market has a number of herbal concoctions and herbs that have successfully been used in treating liver disorders and diseases.
1. Research has shown that milk thistle, an herb for example can help clean the liver. Its fruits and seeds are of high medicinal value, and the compound Silymarin in the herb helps the liver fight against viruses and other foreign agents it encounters. Even adverse effects of chemo and drugs which can be toxic for the liver is taken care of by the herbs compound. Damaged liver cells get a new lease of life. However, those suffering from chronic liver disorders would still need advanced medication and help.
2. Studies have shown the herb licorice too has properties that are anti-viral. Licorice for ages has been used for liver disease treatment. The roots of the herb protect the liver from hepato and helps with the digestive system as well. Professional health care experts swear by licorice when they treat patients suffering from Hepatitis B and C.
3. Chamomile is an herb that calms and soothes the liver, and it helps in regenerating dead liver cells as well.
4. Dandelion flowers and roots for ages have been used as an option to treat liver disorders. It helps detox the blood and with bile secretion too.
5. There is evidence to show that billary stasis and jaundice, both of which are liver disorders have been treated successfully by Chicory, an herb. The juice of the herb helps with bile secretion and removes blockages that the liver cannot do on its own.
Herbs for liver diseases thus explained.
We are here with the wide range of natural remedies and treatments on the market today. Get the best remedies for increase sperm count and anti aging supplements for women with Ayurvedic Cure.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important