ALL >> Education >> View Article
The Evolution Of It
Total Articles: 50
Today, the students have the option to enter the best of IT B schools when they want to get into PGDM programs in the niche domain of Information Technology. But, almost a hundred years ago there were no such options. In fact, education in itself was a luxury that fewer people could afford. However, education is a necessity in present times. Given the way in which times are progressing, the idea of pursuing a business management degree has completely changed. The people who are into conducting any college management course will agree to this change of trends. Even the best business school will be scrutinized against multiple factors like the type of training, availability of opportunities, the project management training, etc. Only after proving its utility on these factors, the college or institution earns its pride of being amongst the reputed MBA in India options.
But, this precision did not exist in the past. The people that the world recognizes as IT geniuses today were born in relatively bad conditions and struggled a lot to establish themselves as thorough professionals. So, how did they become managers without the coveted business management degree, the queue to management colleges or the pursuit of the grand Admissions to MBA race? The question may have baffled you for long. But, for those who are willing to look beyond the usual rush to business schools, will see that the answer key is right there. The earlier batch faced a fair share of challenge in terms of proving their ability but once they did it, things were smooth sailing.
It was only after establishment of the industry by the older batch of aspirants that the so called unorganized sector of information technology has matured to great heights. Till then, if you wanted to get into management colleges, the default aim that you were associated to was that of a manager. After all, the options like one year PGDITBM came into the picture much later than the other usual options. The idea of business management was defined as well as restricted by the concept of general management.
In line with the current program being offered under the SNAP test or SNAP 2013 at SCIT, it is mandatory to clarify your interest in the pursuit of the program. The forefathers who laid the foundation of IT as an industry continue to contribute their bit. The 1oo years may have passed but IT is still young as an industry and there is a lot to be done for the betterment of this industry. However, it is our responsibility to choose reliable PGDM in Pune options in order to make the most of your investments. http://www.scit.edu
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program