ALL >> Education >> View Article
Central Reserve Police Force Constables Recruitment Process And Eligibility
Total Articles: 27
CRPF (Central Police Force Constable) was set up under the act of Parliament of India. The aspirants thinking to apply for CRPF should know the selection process and the eligibility criteria.
The selection process of CRPF:
• Firstly, the candidate will have to clear the PET/PST. PST is only for males the aspirant will have to run a race of 5 km, and the participant has to qualify the race, and the Height bar for the further process. And PET is for both male and female it comprises of 1.6 km race in 10 minutes for males and 12 minutes for female. The qualified participants will be considered eligible for further process.
• The original documents will be checked for those you will clear the first step.
• Once the details are considered to be perfect then the written exam will be conducted, the paper will be of 100 marks including two parts 1 and 2.
• Candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for the trade test. Aspirants must score 20 marks out of 50; these score will be calculated for making the merit list.
• Then medical test will be taken of the candidates who will clear the trade test. In this how physically sound a person is tested.
• After medical test the final selection of the qualified candidate will be done.
The minimum qualification marks for SC/ST and OBS is 33% and for others it is 35%.
There is good news for the people you want to join police force because the CPRF has issued a notification for various constable vacancies. Interested applicants can fill the application form after downloading it by visiting the official website of CPRF. After filling the form applicant should attach all the required documents with passport size photograph. The eligibility criteria to apply for this post are: candidate must hold the Matriculation or equivalent ITI diploma of 2 years. The maximum age should be 23 years. Last date for the submission of application form is 23rd December 2014.
Candidates who will clear the PET/PST test can get the admit card, and it is compulsory to take the admit card with you in the written exam. Admit card can be downloaded from the official website after entering your registration number and ID password.
CPRF result of 2013 has been declared, applicants appeared in this exam can check their scores online.
Therefore aspirants have the opportunity to become the part of the police force by submitting the form before the due date.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur