ALL >> Education >> View Article
Central Reserve Police Force Constables Recruitment Process And Eligibility
Total Articles: 27
CRPF (Central Police Force Constable) was set up under the act of Parliament of India. The aspirants thinking to apply for CRPF should know the selection process and the eligibility criteria.
The selection process of CRPF:
• Firstly, the candidate will have to clear the PET/PST. PST is only for males the aspirant will have to run a race of 5 km, and the participant has to qualify the race, and the Height bar for the further process. And PET is for both male and female it comprises of 1.6 km race in 10 minutes for males and 12 minutes for female. The qualified participants will be considered eligible for further process.
• The original documents will be checked for those you will clear the first step.
• Once the details are considered to be perfect then the written exam will be conducted, the paper will be of 100 marks including two parts 1 and 2.
• Candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for the trade test. Aspirants must score 20 marks out of 50; these score will be calculated for making the merit list.
• Then medical test will be taken of the candidates who will clear the trade test. In this how physically sound a person is tested.
• After medical test the final selection of the qualified candidate will be done.
The minimum qualification marks for SC/ST and OBS is 33% and for others it is 35%.
There is good news for the people you want to join police force because the CPRF has issued a notification for various constable vacancies. Interested applicants can fill the application form after downloading it by visiting the official website of CPRF. After filling the form applicant should attach all the required documents with passport size photograph. The eligibility criteria to apply for this post are: candidate must hold the Matriculation or equivalent ITI diploma of 2 years. The maximum age should be 23 years. Last date for the submission of application form is 23rd December 2014.
Candidates who will clear the PET/PST test can get the admit card, and it is compulsory to take the admit card with you in the written exam. Admit card can be downloaded from the official website after entering your registration number and ID password.
CPRF result of 2013 has been declared, applicants appeared in this exam can check their scores online.
Therefore aspirants have the opportunity to become the part of the police force by submitting the form before the due date.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool