ALL >> Education >> View Article
Central Reserve Police Force Constables Recruitment Process And Eligibility
Total Articles: 29
CRPF (Central Police Force Constable) was set up under the act of Parliament of India. The aspirants thinking to apply for CRPF should know the selection process and the eligibility criteria.
The selection process of CRPF:
• Firstly, the candidate will have to clear the PET/PST. PST is only for males the aspirant will have to run a race of 5 km, and the participant has to qualify the race, and the Height bar for the further process. And PET is for both male and female it comprises of 1.6 km race in 10 minutes for males and 12 minutes for female. The qualified participants will be considered eligible for further process.
• The original documents will be checked for those you will clear the first step.
• Once the details are considered to be perfect then the written exam will be conducted, the paper will be of 100 marks including two parts 1 and 2.
• Candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for the trade test. Aspirants must score 20 marks out of 50; these score will be calculated for making the merit list.
• Then medical test will be taken of the candidates who will clear the trade test. In this how physically sound a person is tested.
• After medical test the final selection of the qualified candidate will be done.
The minimum qualification marks for SC/ST and OBS is 33% and for others it is 35%.
There is good news for the people you want to join police force because the CPRF has issued a notification for various constable vacancies. Interested applicants can fill the application form after downloading it by visiting the official website of CPRF. After filling the form applicant should attach all the required documents with passport size photograph. The eligibility criteria to apply for this post are: candidate must hold the Matriculation or equivalent ITI diploma of 2 years. The maximum age should be 23 years. Last date for the submission of application form is 23rd December 2014.
Candidates who will clear the PET/PST test can get the admit card, and it is compulsory to take the admit card with you in the written exam. Admit card can be downloaded from the official website after entering your registration number and ID password.
CPRF result of 2013 has been declared, applicants appeared in this exam can check their scores online.
Therefore aspirants have the opportunity to become the part of the police force by submitting the form before the due date.
Education Articles1. Govt Jobs In Tamil Nadu
2. Initiate A New Confidence In Your Kids Through Summer Camps
3. Expert Training For Nda Cds Ssb Since 1987
Author: Captain Sehgal
4. Jmit - Providing An Edge In Knowlede
Author: ponting brown
5. C_afaria_02 Real Pdf Exam Material
Author: Dennis Ng
6. C2090-621 Exam Dumps
Author: Dennis Ng
7. Important Features Of Sas And Plsql Training Programs Offered By Professionals
8. 5 Ways To Find The Best Pre-school In Bhopal For Your Child
9. 7230x Latest Certification Tests
Author: Dennis Ng
10. Business Environment Strategic Management
Author: shubham mishra
11. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
12. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
13. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
14. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
15. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert