ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Comfortable Are Aurangabad Guesthouses ?
Total Articles: 76
Aurangabad is a tourist hub having many historic places, several gates and is truly considered as tourism capital of Maharashtra. Ajanta and Ellora caves, Bibi ka Maqbara, Panchakki are well known places of interest. It is one of the fastest growing cities in the world. Prince Aurangzeb was appointed the viceroy of the Deccan, and made Aurangabad the capital city. You can not find several gates in any other city and hence the region is called City of gates and if you roam within then you can better know the reason. Bibi ka Maqbara is just the replica of Taj Mahal, and is burial place of Aurangzeb’s wife. Stands in the middle of Mughal garden with fountains and pavilions, the tourists cannot forget the splendid beauty of the Maqbara. Ajanta caves are considered masterpieces of Buddhist religious art whereas Ellora is an archeological site built by the Rashtrakuta rulers and represents the indian architectural in a phenomenal way.Tourism corporation offers daily tours to these places of sightseeing. Another place of visit is Naukhanda palace, a big one with nine apartments, a garden and cistern. The best hotels in Aurangabad offers various amenities to contemporary luxury business class travelers from all over India. Wifi and Lan facility, electronic safe, spa, workstation, laundry services are some of the facilities which a hotels offers to its tourists.
Aurangabad guesthouses offers basic and modern amenities. Himroo material is a traditional specialty and the travelers should not miss Paithani weaving center. Developed as a cheaper alternative to Kam Khab made from silk, cotton and silver threads, started to woven for royalty in the earlier century. Aurangabad guesthouses are good enough to make your stay memorable and you do not have to worry about the restaurant facility as many of the hotels are having their own restaurents. Prozone mall is the biggest in the region spread over 1 million square feet and it is the big employment generator. The city was developed as a trading hub centuries ago and is one of the fastest growing cities in Asia. Today it is having some of the finest colleges and universities and still the charm of the past has not been lost and live within city. You can take excursions to Ajanta and Ellora, Bani Begum Gardens, Pitalkhora etc besides enjoying the city tour. You can experience extreme climate, and the best time to visit is during October to March. You can walk in the markets to purchase Himroo shawls, Paithani silk sarees, artifacts, stones etc which are good for shopaholics. All the other items are also easily available with reasonable price range.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson