ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Comfortable Are Aurangabad Guesthouses ?
Total Articles: 76
Aurangabad is a tourist hub having many historic places, several gates and is truly considered as tourism capital of Maharashtra. Ajanta and Ellora caves, Bibi ka Maqbara, Panchakki are well known places of interest. It is one of the fastest growing cities in the world. Prince Aurangzeb was appointed the viceroy of the Deccan, and made Aurangabad the capital city. You can not find several gates in any other city and hence the region is called City of gates and if you roam within then you can better know the reason. Bibi ka Maqbara is just the replica of Taj Mahal, and is burial place of Aurangzeb’s wife. Stands in the middle of Mughal garden with fountains and pavilions, the tourists cannot forget the splendid beauty of the Maqbara. Ajanta caves are considered masterpieces of Buddhist religious art whereas Ellora is an archeological site built by the Rashtrakuta rulers and represents the indian architectural in a phenomenal way.Tourism corporation offers daily tours to these places of sightseeing. Another place of visit is Naukhanda palace, a big one with nine apartments, a garden and cistern. The best hotels in Aurangabad offers various amenities to contemporary luxury business class travelers from all over India. Wifi and Lan facility, electronic safe, spa, workstation, laundry services are some of the facilities which a hotels offers to its tourists.
Aurangabad guesthouses offers basic and modern amenities. Himroo material is a traditional specialty and the travelers should not miss Paithani weaving center. Developed as a cheaper alternative to Kam Khab made from silk, cotton and silver threads, started to woven for royalty in the earlier century. Aurangabad guesthouses are good enough to make your stay memorable and you do not have to worry about the restaurant facility as many of the hotels are having their own restaurents. Prozone mall is the biggest in the region spread over 1 million square feet and it is the big employment generator. The city was developed as a trading hub centuries ago and is one of the fastest growing cities in Asia. Today it is having some of the finest colleges and universities and still the charm of the past has not been lost and live within city. You can take excursions to Ajanta and Ellora, Bani Begum Gardens, Pitalkhora etc besides enjoying the city tour. You can experience extreme climate, and the best time to visit is during October to March. You can walk in the markets to purchase Himroo shawls, Paithani silk sarees, artifacts, stones etc which are good for shopaholics. All the other items are also easily available with reasonable price range.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal