ALL >> Business >> View Article
Make Easy Your Survey With Best Geological Survey Tools
Total Articles: 2
A Geological survey is the systematic investigation of the geology beneath a given piece of ground for the purpose of creating a geological map. They can be done by government institution that holds geological information for using in geographical research to benefit the wealth & health of that particular nation. Examples include: Geosciences Australia & Geological Survey of Canada. Besides government institutions, oil and gas and mining companies also perform geological surveys. Nowadays, a plethora of companies offer various Geological Survey Tools.
SPT, a Swedish company, manufactures and supplies borehole survey tools that are trusted worldwide. SPT is recognized for producing the most reliable, accurate and user friendly survey tools that provide an excellent ROI. Some latest geological surveys tools offered by SPT are Gyro Tracer Directional, GyroLogic and their Universal Calibration Stand.
Gyro Tracer Directional is one of the ranges of powerful tools manufactured by SPT. This instrument is especially design for surveying the wellbore continuously with the speed of 150m/min and simultaneously sending the resultant data to the surface equipment in real time. This north seeking gyro instrument can accurately survey all well profiles from vertical to horizontal, Pump down capability & continuous surveying at high latitudes or inclinations with no accuracy degradation. Another powerful geological survey tools from SPT is fiber-optic GyroLogic. It is a highly accurate, extremely reliable down hole directional survey tools. This tool is equipped with latest technology that uses Fiber-Optic based Gyro to find the direction. The tools compact 32mm diameter is packed with powerful features. It is unaffected by magnetic field interference, provide high-speed continuous survey, has drop capability and doesn’t need a roll test or field calibration before each survey. This tool is compact and light weight. Operating this instrument is very easy and the data can be sent to the surface in real time or saved in the on-board memory module for analysis later
Last, but not to be overlooked, is the Universal Calibration Stand. It is very advanced in design, yet it is easy to set up and reliable in use. The chief purpose behind the design of the Universal Calibration Stand is to allow users to calibrate SPT Survey Tools and reduce costly downtime. Being portable the Universal Stand also enables the client to calibrate their own tools as necessary, on site, in a few hours. This saves time, money and costly freight charges.
About The Author:-
This article is written by Orlando Rene Ramirez on behalf of Stockholmprecisiontools, this is having topics on geological survey tools from SPT and many more for information Visit our website.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help