ALL >> Business >> View Article
Reasons For Interference In Spectrum Rc Planes
Total Articles: 8287
Flying RC planes is a very interesting pastime. However, there are several things that you have to pay attention to. It is important that there is no obstruction in the RC transmission to the planes as that is the only way to control them. It doesn’t take more than a few minutes of an uncontrolled flight pattern for your expensive flight Spectrum RC model to come crashing to the ground. Being aware about the different factors that can lead to interference can go a long way in avoiding these issues and you can always keep your hobby enjoyable and the plane safe.
Blocked signals- The radio control signal has to reach the signal in order that you stay in control of the plane. If you fly the plane in an area where any structure like a building or trees bock the frequency, the plane will become non-responsive. Ideally, RC planes should always be flown in open fields or plots of open land. Even when you are flying the plane in an open field, keep in mind that there can sometimes still be an obstruction and this obstruction might come from the Spectrum RC airplane itself. In certain positions, landing gear or the engine of the plane might obstruct the signal. The best way to avoid problems such as these is to install more than one antenna on the airplane. Irrespective of the position of the plane, it will always receive the signal.
Crossed frequencies- RC devices operate on 49 MHz 27 MHz and 75 MHz frequencies. These and some other frequencies are set aside for these devices. If someone else in the area is using the same frequency as you are, while you are flying the plane, this can lead to interference. The RC airplane might pick up the wrong signal or might use a mix of both. Either of these things could destroy your plane. The best way to avoid this is to get a 2.4GHz controller. This generally operates on Digital Spectrum Modulation.
The transmissions that come from the DSM’s are difficult to jam and there are numerous channels that the frequency operates on. Apart from this, the transmitter checks which channel is open and then zones and locks-in on that one. This is one of the best ways to ensure that your Spectrum RC plane is protected.
Spark gap generators- This is almost like a very primitive radio transmitter. Internal gas combustion engines such as the ones that are used in cars, real airplanes and trucks are all spark gap generators. They do not transmit on a specific frequency but have the capacity to mask the one that you are operating your Spectrum RC plane on.
This simply means that if a train goes past the area that you are flying your plane in, the signal may get masked for a certain period of time, in which the plane might crash.
Unfortunately, there is no way of avoiding this. The one thing you can do is to ensure that you fly your plane in an open field that is nowhere near a railway track or an airport. Keep these few factors in mind while flying your RC planes.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions