ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Know The Importance Of Humidity Control By Your Air Conditioners
Total Articles: 9
Air conditioners are equipment designed to distribute fresh air, ventilation and humidity and maintain a comfortable room temperature. These conditions are necessary for maintaining fresh air in the house to help you to stay active, healthy and work efficiently. In this article, we will explain to you why humidity control is important in your air conditioners.
Humidity means water vapor in the room or air. During summer or in hot climate conditions, humidity is higher and this makes you sweat profusely, which makes you uncomfortable even when an air-conditioner is operating.
Controlling humidity is the key factor in maintaining consistent indoor temperature. The more the percentage of humidity, the more uncomfortable you feel in the room.
Humidity is measured in terms of relative humidity. Relative humidity is the actual amount of moisture in air divided by the amount of moisture that air can hold, and it is expressed in percentage.
Humidity coupled with heat is more dangerous to health, furniture, electronics and plants. If your air conditioner does not maintain humidity level, it can encourage the growth of fungus, bacteria and viruses which cause allergies. High moisture content in the room may cause trouble while sleeping; your skin becomes sweaty and sticky and the room may show stiffness of air.
You might have seen wet stains on walls and musty smell in the room. You or your family members may have allergies the following day. Apart from these, high humidity causes walls to rot and harms plants.
According to experts in HVAC (Heating, ventilation and air conditioning), good air conditioners maintain a comfortable room temperature at 27 degree Celsius and humidity between 40% to 60%. When such optimum levels are not maintained in your room, you may not get sufficient cooling from air conditioners no matter how efficient they are. When humidity is not maintained, we tend to sweat slowly. This makes it difficult to lose heat, which makes us uncomfortable even under less hot conditions.
Most advanced air conditioners are equipped with dehumidifiers that efficiently remove excess moisture in the room. While purchasing, you need to check whether they are equipped with humidity monitors, dehumidifiers and whether they are matching the size of the room. Of all types, central air conditioners are built according to a reliable technology that enables them to maintain desirable humidity with better ventilation and fresh air supply.
Humidity is an important factor in making air conditioning effective in balancing temperature, and ventilation, and hence the health of people in the home. Therefore, it is sensible to purchase an air conditioner equipped with a dehumidifier.
Our-opinions-tips.com is a collective blog of four bloggers who share their opinions and tips with a common purpose to help their readers. This blog provides insightful opinions on a variety of categories including business, health, history, technology, and lifestyle.
Home and Garden Articles1. Decorate Your Events With Orchid Flowers
2. Fire Extinguisher Servicing - Guidance On Maintenance Fire Fighting Equipment
3. What Fire Extinguisher Serving May Do For You
4. Fireplace Extinguisher Maintenance Is A Necessary Fire Security Measure
5. Get The New Look Kitchen Cabinet The Easiest Way
Author: David Richard
6. Best Tips For Plant Maintenance In Philadelphia During Wintertime
Author: Michele Sokoloff
7. How To Protect Garden Plants This Summer?
Author: BK Vijay
8. Advantages Of Hiring A Gardener Services
Author: Georgina L Allen
9. Factors Influencing The Price Of An Air Conditioner
Author: Priya Sharma
10. 6 Simple Mower Maintenance Tips
Author: Michael Foley
11. 5 Realistic Tips To Identify The Best Moving And Storage Companies
Author: Michael Holden
12. How To Hire One Of The Best Moving Companies In New York
Author: Michael Holden
13. Using The Whip Cream Dispenser For The Food To Be Tastier With Versatility
Author: Kathy Richy
14. Common Carpet Cleaning Mistakes, You Want To Avoid To Extend The Lifespan Of Your Carpet
Author: Nick Koych
15. Permit You To Experience Again The Special Features Of A Floors Service Provider
Author: Partha Goswami