ALL >> General >> View Article
The Ability To Effectively Play Versus Other Players In Your Living Room
Total Articles: 197
E3 hasn’t even begun yet and already things are off to a rolling start with Nintendo’s pre-announcements and Microsoft’s media briefing. Microsoft made some interesting announcements, opening up with a much-anticipated Halo 4 trailer with gameplay showing off a jungle and a new set of enemies while the player was tracking down a crashed landed ship. Overall, it was a trailer that sent thrills down the spine, really setting the tone for the entire briefing.
Attendees were also treated to brief teaser trailers of new IP from Twisted Pixel, Gore Verbinsky (director of Pirates of the Caribbean), and Signal Studios. Without more info, the best I’ve been able to come up with is Twisted Pixel continues on their path of creating the most random/bizarre (and hopefully entertaining) games; this time around being a female assassin… motorcycle.The biggest feature shown off at the briefing was SmartGlass.
This allows the integration of your Xbox experience across all your smart devices, be it a Windows Phone/Tablet, iPhone/iPad, or Android device. If this works as advertised, this could have a huge impact for the next year of gaming. Given that Nintendo brought to the table a new controller which looks very similar to those of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, attempting to bring the hardcore gamers back into the fold, Microsoft has provided a comparable alternative to the new Wii U controller using devices that you already own.
Imagine using your phone to control the playback of a video, or starting to watch a video on your tablet and swiping it to play on your TV instead, resuming where you left off. Other features seemed to allow developers to produce additional content for videos/TV shows which could be used as companion material.For myself, I think the real advantage will be in gaming if developers can leverage the technology effectively. The demo included using a tablet to choose plays in a football video game and selecting who to pass the ball to – this type of gameplay is something gaming http://www.coinsut.co.uk has sorely been missing.
The ability to effectively play versus other players in your living room without allowing them to see where/what you are doing until it is too late. I have hopes the Wii U will be able to revive the local versus, but given that they only allow one new controller per console…we’ll have to see what happens. Hopefully, SmartGlass will be useable on the floor in the coming days and will not hold similar restrictions.
General Articles1. Ledger Nano S Support Phone Number @+1.866.967.8749 Ledger Nano S Support Phone Number
2. It Is A Great Website For Quality Backlinks
3. Important Factors To Consider Before Buying A Golf Villa At Mysore Road
4. Choosing Compatible Tikka Stocks
Author: Justin Juarez
5. Motivational Whatsapp Your Personal Keynote Speaker
Author: Shivam Verma
6. Rely On Reputable Forex Brokers For Best Profit Chances In Market
Author: Joyce Shen
7. How To Create Item Organization And Inventory Organization?
8. Career Options In Banking
Author: Karan Singh
9. How B2b Inbound Marketing Techniques Will Help You Achieve Prominent Position
Author: Andy Alagappan
10. Reason To Choose Concrete Swimming Pool Finishes
Author: Donald Byron
11. Reasons To Go For Troubled Teens Programs
Author: DISCOVERY RANCH
12. Selenium Training In Chennai
13. What All You Can Get From Aws Architect Training Program?
14. An Effective Guide To Choose An Important Java Training Institute
Author: Reshmi Agarwal
15. Most Useful Facts Pdt Treatment In Sta Rosa Laguna
Author: yancy oliveros