ALL >> Health >> View Article
7 Different Herbs For Back Pain
Total Articles: 42
Back pain is the familiar problem among adults who are under the age 45. Back pain carries their activities to an entire halt and interferes in the advancement of their career. It is a chronic situation characterized by a constant dull or sharp pain per the lower back. It is also related with stiffness, burning, tingling or numbness with the pain killing down the legs.
When we stand, the back helps to clutch a large amount of body weight. Pain in the back limits movement and decreases work capability and quality of satisfaction of daily living and turns daily life into a gloom.
According to the study it is found that 70% of the people are having the problem of pain in back side at some time in their life. The uppermost rate of back side pain takes place during 45 to 64 year of age group. The occurrence of back side pain is larger in women as compared to men.
Muscle spasms, emotional stress, arthritis, improper lifting, pinched nerve, cancer, kidney infection, acid reflux and slipped disk are some of the major causes of back side pain.
Listed below are 7 different herbs that help you to reduce or ease back pain:
1. Holy basil leaves: Another name of holy basil is tulsi. The healing properties of this herb help in the treatment of various diseases. Daily drinking the boiled water of tulsi helps you to stop back pain.
2. Guggul: It is one of the best ayurvedic herb that has been found to be useful in healing of back side pain. It facilitates in enhancing white cell counts and helps out to transfer oxygen to the curing centers of the brain.
3. Rosemary: Rosemary is one of the most potent Chinese herb which helps in relieving back side pain. Daily massaging the affected area with rosemary oil helps to cure several health diseases like arthritis, joint pain and back side pain.
4. Burdock: Burdock is really a grass whose roots, seeds and leaves can be used in the healing various health disorders. It is used in the form of pigment in order to stop back pain and inflammation. It is also useful in reducing the pain in the lower stomach which is caused by blood stagnation.
5. Ginkgo biloba: Ginkgo biloba is another Chinese herb which is use for several years in curing back pain. It also facilitates in improving the blood flow.
6. Devil's Claw: This herb is also termed as wood spider. It is found to be useful in dealing with back side pain and other health problems that involves internal and external organs. It also helps to provides fair relief from the joint pain, joint stiff and arthritis.
7. Black cohosh: Black cohosh is one more effective herb which is mainly found in North-East China. The roots of this natural plant are mainly used in the treatment of back pain and arthritis. This herb has a number of healing properties which helps to cure various heath disorders.
Rumatone Gold oil is another useful herb for back pain. This herb has the capability to treat the cause for back side pain and makes it more helpful treatment to alleviate and ease back joint pain and swelling. Regular massaging with Rumatone Gold oil helps to reduce or ease back pain naturally without causing any side effect.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe