123ArticleOnline Logo
Welcome to 123ArticleOnline.com!

ALL >> Health >> View Article

'renegade Mindset Techniques For Fighters Guide' Will Give You What You Need

By Author: Casey Culpepper
Total Articles: 21

The elite fighters of MMA are aware that there's an inner game and an outer game for Mixed Martial Arts. The outer game is prepared by means of day-to-day conditioning and training. Your commitment to MMA directly impacts your strength, stamina, endurance and techniques. The inner game is perhaps the most important part but most mixed martial artists only spend 10% of their time on it while spending 90% on the easier outer game.


The book, 'Renegade Mindset Techniques for Fighters Guide' will give you the information you need to know to get over the limitations in your mind. Though most fighters are aware that the fight is only around 10% physical, and the rest mental, they still spend 90% of their time working on the physical, and have very little left for the mental. This guidebook is by Stephen Ladd and his partner Bill Gladwell, who hope to take you to the next level in your psychological training. After many years of research and trials and errors, they have developed a system that actually works. It consists of three state-of-the-art technologies which have been combined into one system which provides results.

The first portion is Renegade Hypnosis, which is a method to train the subconscious into thinking that you are a dangerous fighting machine. Four hypnosis sessions are in the section: Renegade Fighter Speed Demon, Renegade Fighter and The Mind's Eye, Renegade Killer Confidence and Renegade Rapid Recovery. After every session, you'll have more concentration and a better focus on your objectives. The next part is Neuro-Linguistic Programming or NLP, which many of the best fighters are using. Fighting is going to improve drastically because the technique basically hacks into the brain to bring the focus out. Energy Mechanics is the third part which allows you to tap into the energy that flows through your body.

Some students of martial arts are so in tune with their bio-mechanical energy that they have the ability to perform with almost supernatural powers. The guide has what you need to know to take advantage of this energy and enhance your stamina, focus and power. In addition, you can use it to recuperate from injury faster, and take away the fighting will of your foe. You will be a better fighter if you had to do just one of the three components but you will have amazing results by doing all three. You are already aware that the one who is better prepared psychologically will win the match. If you utilize Renegade Mindset Techniques, you are going to experience impressive results.


It's almost assured that if you follow the system as written, you will improve as a fighter. It costs only $47 and you could immediately download it. It includes a number of great bonuses. The system comes with a sixty day full money back guarantee so if you dislike it you can easily return it. When you are devoted to being the best at Mixed Martial Arts, this system will help you achieve your goal. The best information in the world will not do you any good if you do not use it.

To find out more in connection with this informative article, check out this wonderful website by visiting this link: karate Sunrise FL.

Total Views: 111Word Count: 551See All articles From Author

Health Articles

1. Set A Proper Purpose Prior To Learning The Makeup Procedures In Seoul
Author: owen Thomson

2. Join Reliable Institute To Complete Phecc Far Instructor Course
Author: johnnytorrt

3. Teeth Whitening In Canberra
Author: Kim Nguyen

4. Physical Exercises To Relieve Stress
Author: Satjit kumar

5. Herbal Weight Gainer Supplements To Improve Muscle Mass - Which One Work The Best?
Author: Henrie Parker

6. Herbal Vitality Supplements To Cure Low Energy And Fatigue - Which One Works The Best?
Author: Henrie Parker

7. Herbal Type 2 Diabetes Supplements To Control Sugar Level - Which One Work The Best?
Author: Henrie Parker

8. Herbal Thyroid Support Supplements - Which One Work The Best?
Author: Henrie Parker

9. Herbal Stamina Enhancer Pills To Prevent Tiredness - Which One Work The Best?
Author: Henrie Parker

10. Herbal Slimming Pills To Lose Weight - Which One Work The Best?
Author: Henrie Parker

11. Herbal Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatments To Reduce Joint Pain - Which One Work The Best?
Author: Henrie Parker

12. Herbal Rheumatoid Arthritis Oil To Relieve Muscular Pain - Which One Works The Best?
Author: Henrie Parker

13. Herbal Muscle Gainer Supplements To Build Muscles - Which One Work The Best?
Author: Henrie Parker

14. Herbal Liver Detox Supplements To Remove Harmful Toxins - Which One Work The Best?
Author: Henrie Parker

15. Manhood Health Can Be Fun With Homemade Toys
Author: John Dugan

Login To Account
Login Email:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New User?
Sign Up Newsletter
Email Address: