ALL >> General >> View Article
Natural All The Way- Herbal Home Remedies For Cough
Total Articles: 10
Lung diseases and asthma can be causes for coughs; however, not all coughs arise due to them. With common coughs experienced by children these days, viruses are the culprits to be blamed. Usually common coughs would last for three days or so, and no specific medication apart from syrup is given to the child. However, if there are herbal home remedies for cough, treatment is better and the child’s health is safe as well.
A few home remedies
Winters and the monsoons especially bring in a whole load of ailments and illnesses. This is when you should check your kitchen for magical herbs and ingredients that would fight way common cough and colds. For example, turmeric has volatile oils and curcumin in it, which can be very therapeutic and help beat cold and coughs too.
The moment your child complains of itchy sensations in the throat, be ready for the common cough to attack at a later stage. To avoid your little one from falling sick, a teaspoon of turmeric in walk milk drunk by the child would be good.
Apart from turmeric, one can even have herbal tea to help beat common cough and cold as well. Add pepper, cinnamon, ginger or tulsi to the tea and it not only is a refreshing hot cup in your hand, but these herbs help beat the virus that creates symptoms of cough too.
Garlic too is good to use when coughs beat you down. Even if a mild earache happens, which is because of the cold, garlic when chewed and swallowed would help. You can also crush the garlic and put it in a cotton swab (dry) and place it inside the ear, not too deep inside though.
Chop a piece of ginger and juice it well. Take a few pieces of peppercorns and powder it after you roast them. Mix the juice of ginger, the powdered peppercorns and a pinch of turmeric. Add a spoon of honey to this concoction and lick them all. This process should be done thrice a day for three days. It drives away the virus and brings relief instantly as well.
If you still see no difference, a doctor then should be called for help. Sometimes it is not a common cough that plagues you, and if left undetected you never know what it could be. Hence, take no risks, after three days if the cough doesn’t subside gradually using herbal home remedies for cough, call your doctor.
We are here with the wide range of natural remedies and treatments on the market today. If you are searching for zyx hair loss cream and know about sperm count increase then visit Ayurvediccure.com.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners