ALL >> Education >> View Article
Apple Os X Support Essentials - 9l0-412
Total Articles: 47
In today age and time education alone is not enough to get a good job. It is important to have a certification if one belongs to the IT industry to open to way to greater career opportunities.
The OS X Support Essentials 10.8 certification is offered by Apple, one of leading names in the IT industry.
The 9L0-412 exam is aimed at IT professionals who want to prove their skills and abilities in Apple technology. The certification proves a candidate’s efficiency in OS X Support Essentials 10.8.
Part One: Installation and Configuration
Part Two: User Accounts
Part Three: File Systems
Part Four: Data Management
Part Five: Applications and Processes
Part Six: Network Configuration
Part Seven: Network Services
Part Eight: Peripherals and Printing
Part Nine: System Startup
Preparing for the Apple 9L0-412 Certification Exam
Candidates can find study material on the internet. There are numerous online vendors providing candidates with study material. They need to prepare for the exam with study materials from credible providers/websites. Candidates should make sure they have the latest and up to date study materials.
There are classes offered by Apple Authorized Training Centers (AATCs) where candidates can have a hands-on experience with the technology. They can benefit greatly from the Apple Certified trainers who are very knowledgeable and experienced.
Exam Registration Process
To register for all AppleCare service exams candidates can either register at Pearson VUE or take the exam as part of an ACMT certification class at an Apple-Authorized Service Training Center.
TheOS X Support Essentials 10.8 9L0-412 exam is available to candidates in English language. The total numbers of questions in the exam are 88.
Candidates who know how to read and write English have 105 minutes to complete the exam.
Candidates who are cannot either speak or write English have 135 minutes to complete the exam. The OS X Support Essentials 10.8 exam has 80 technical questions and 5 un-scored demographic questions. The format of the exam is multiple choice, true of false, fill in blanks and interactive media questions.
The passing score of this certification is 73 % and the candidate for this exam must complete the exam within 2 hours of time.
The OS X Support Essentials 10.8 is a proctored exam.
Education Articles1. Popular Diploma Courses After 12th Guaranteeing Good Career
Author: Kiki Centre
2. Essay Writing And Grammar
Author: Ray Trey
3. Dissertation/thesis Proposal: Good Idea Is Not Enough
Author: Tiana Crush
4. Benefits Of Live Online Training
Author: Ishrath Sultana
5. Best Spoken English Classes In Bhubaneswar.
Author: English Avenue
6. The Top Trends In Ios App Development For 2018
7. Ibm Sterling B2b Integrator Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
8. Angularjs Performance Checklist
9. Java Technologies For Web Applications
10. Cad & Cam – The Technology Of The Present And The Future!
Author: Vivek Gupta
11. Benefits Of Planning With Microsoft Project
12. Why Is Aws The Most Desired Cloud Platform?
Author: scholars pro
13. Remember More And Forget Less With These 10 Strategies
Author: Saee Joshi
14. Nda Coaching In Lucknow, Best Defence Institute In Lucknow
Author: Anupam Defence Academy
15. 16 Tips For 3d Laser Scanning, 3d Laser Scanners, And As-built Models