ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Making Of A Great Video
Total Articles: 26
If you have ever paid close attention to the Making of any movie you will realise that there is a lot going on in order o ensure that the video turns out to be perfect. Although, people tend to say that perfection is a state of mind and not tangible, when it comes to photography or videography, whatever you can see must be as close to the ideal that the audience is moved into a state of trance.
People often regard the photographer as the key element in making stunning videos; however, any professional can tell you that apart from his skill there are a thousand other things that are responsible in rendering an ideal video.
Let us look at the chief pointers to form a conclusion regarding what are these factors.
Lights play a crucial role in how the final outcome will look like. Lights can make your video scintillating, or it can completely ruin it to shambles. This is why it is important for the photographer to be able to control the light effects with the help of other instruments. A very handy device used in controlling stray light disturbances is a Mattebox. A video matte box is essentially a window shade sort of a device for the camera lens that blocks away unnecessary light rays.
Video Matte Boxes can be bought online if you do not wish to search on foot. However, in any case, any photography shop would have a stick of matte boxes that you can pick from based on your camera’s specifications.
Audio is an incredibly important aspect of film making. You cannot compromise on the audio because no matter how good your video is, if people can’t hear what you are saying, no one wants to see it. This is why you must focus on getting external microphones that can enhance the volume of the total audio.
A very useful trick would be to continuously listen to what’s being recorded through your own headphones to ensure that you are on the same page as the audience would be. While recording ensure that the volume settings of your video camera are set at 3% allowing you a 70% room to increase and 29% room to decrease the sound. Keep more towards increasing because very few times would you require turning the volume low and it can also be achieved by additional speakers.
Make sure that you keep shifting the focus of the camera from the subject to other details on the scene. Humans have a short attention span of 6 seconds, so make sure that your shots are at least 6 to 7 seconds in length. Keep shifting it then to ensure that you audience is interested in the video.
However, make sure that you aren’t moving your camera all over the place because that can distract the viewer a little too much and discourage him from using looking at your video. It should have an easy to view approach not forcing your viewer to avert his eyes every now and then.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help