ALL >> Health >> View Article
Crossfit North Port: Reach Your New Year's Resolution Without Starving
Total Articles: 120
Sarasota-Bradenton, FL - CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program primarily geared toward enhancing flexibility, physical strength, and cardio-respiratory endurance. The work out routine utilizes time intervals, alternating between Olympic weight lifting, gymnastics, and aerobic exercise.
CrossFit is a rapidly expanding community, which has attracted more than 10 million people around the world, according to CrossFit Inc., roughly 60 percent of those being women.
CrossFit North Port is now amongst the affiliated gyms that offers hour-long classes including a "warm-up, a skill development segment, the high-intensity workout of the day (or WOD), and a period of individual or group stretching."
CrossFit North Port is a state of the art facility with top of the line equipment including Rogue Fitness gear. In addition to providing a child play room for children while parents complete their WOD, CrossFit North Port offers a computerized tracking system called WODIFY that scores and/or ranks the performance of each WOD to encourage competition and tracks individual progress.
Adam Tar, CrossFit North Port's extremely fit and enthusiastic founder, is very passionate about the fitness program. According to Tar, "there is no better way to stay in shape, especially during the holidays." Better yet, "CrossFit North Port is a type of community, where special bonds are created that help motivate fitness goals, and form long-lasting friendships." To put it simply, Tar says, "CrossFit North Port is truly life-changing."
CrossFit North Port officially opens for business January 5, 2014, but will be offering a pre-launch class before the opening date. The gym hours and class schedule can viewed at their website. Sign up for a free introduction on CrossFit North Port's website, and fulfill your New Year's resolutions the healthy way.
CrossFit North Port
1050 Corporate Avenue
North Port, Florida
Ph: (941) 807-9529
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat