ALL >> Business >> View Article
Crisp And Easy Communication With Sms Short Code
Total Articles: 5
Mobile marketing has been serving as one of the cheapest and powerful methods for all marketing needs. If you have just started a business and looking for a less expensive but very efficient form of promoting your new venture , then mobile marketing is the solution. This method is totally risk free and lets your customer know the latest updates in your business.
Benefits of Text Marketing
Mobile marketing otherwise known as text marketing consists of a business owner sending text messages or SMS about his/her product. The message could be about an arrival of a new product, discounts or great deals. This type of marketing is very effective in promoting your product. Compared to all the newspaper and TV ads, SMS Services will cost you very little. In this modern world, you will not find anyone without a mobile phone. There is always an assurance that the customer will read your SMS at least once. If you place your ad in a newspaper, it might go unnoticed considering the huge amount of ads placed on the classified section. With this serviceyou can be rest assured that your message has been conveyed to a potential customer effectively.
Email plays a very important role in business deals. A nicely composed mail is sure to create a good impression among your clients. Sometimes when you communicate using emails, chances are people would miss it due to various reasons. For example, if it is important information that needs to be taken care of right away and your staff is out for lunch or on a vacation, he/she might not be able to respond to it immediately. To prevent confusions and to stay connected with your employees you can use an Email to SMS Gateway service to make sure that none of the emails are missed. This service will enable a user to send email messages from his/her computer directly to a recipient’s phone. You can send any number of messages from your computer to a mobile phone using Email to SMS Gateway service.
Short numbers or short codes is yet another technique used that comes under mobile marketing. Depending upon the country these codes vary from 3 to 6 digits. This is mainly used by phone service providers to let their clients subscribe or unsubscribe for additional services like caller tunes, SMS pack or internet data packs. SMS Services are definitely a cost effective solution to meet all your business goals.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray