ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Umbraco CmsBy Expert Author: Sanjeev Chaudhary
Umbraco is essentially a non-specialized content management system that is used for development of web simple as well as complex solutions. This framework is developed on an ASP.NET platform which is among the more popular platforms among professional programmers. Also, it is one of the most frequently used ones along with PHP and JSP.
Currently, it is said that there are over 85,000 websites around the world that run on this framework. Much unlike other content management frameworks, Umbraco is not a turnkey program solution as soon as you install it. It is not possible for an Umbraco developer to start editing the content without pursuing any preliminary actions. However, this platform offers to its users a convenient and easy environment to work on.
Here are a few reasons why Umbraco Developers India swear by this framework –
• As soon as you install this framework, developers enjoy a comprehensively featured environment where one can store and edit any data. Here you can store anything from articles, information about your employees, clients, friends and even photo albums.
• While using this framework you are not required to get into a deep study of the principles of working with databases, programming languages or HTML. Since the type of documents are created with the help of visual means along with the fields they belong to, places for each form of data is also determined for you.
• Later on, developers can easily add document content to the section that allows content editing. One can also easily alter the required data field based on future requirements.
• Since an Umbraco developer is not required to learn any special language, they have the freedom to use any platform of their choice including Visual Studio or Dreamweaver depending on their comfort levels. Also, all development can be lead via the means of ASP.Net, i.e., master page, HTML and ASP.NET controls. Also, there are add-ons on the basis of Razor technologies and XSLT.
• Developers that rely on this platform are able to enjoy full control over how their website looks. The themes and skins available on this platform do not limit the possibilities for the developers since they are not as basic as that on other frameworks.
• This platform offers a convenient environment for filling a site with great content and providing impressive user experiences. Developers are able to work with all kinds of data on a website using a common style. Whether you are working on a photo gallery or a client list, administration on this framework is rather simple.
• When you visit the official support site, you will notice that there are a large number of accessible extensions available. This Content Management framework is rather popular. This means that it also comes with a large community who is always ready to answer all your questions or share extension modules that they have already developed.
Finally, with significant scope for code reuse, developers absolutely love working on this platform. Once a macros or a control is created, it can be easily applied in various different places on the same project or even another one. Also, the multi language support with respect to a terms dictionary, translation facilities etc add to the functionality of this content management framework and help reach out to a wider audience group on the internet.
Sanjeev Chuadhary is an expert writer who shares his knowledge about web development through their published articles and other resource. He always shares the new information about Umbraco developers India. His article about Umbraco Development India and outsourcing services India are highly praised by the readers.
Web Design Articles1. Using The Cms Website Designing Services For Successfully Running A Site
Author: Robin Joe
2. Ecommerce Promotion Company Helps You In Augmenting Your Business
Author: Rohit Jain
3. Best Frameworks For Front-end-development
Author: Pro Creations Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
4. Web Designing Company Hyderabad
5. The Professional Struggle – Leading To Start Ups
Author: Irfan Raza
6. Boda Boda – An Uber Concept That Is Rocking East Africa
Author: Grace Lewis
7. Website Designing Company
8. Expand Your Business With Free Shopify Theme.
Author: rashna bhetwal
9. Mobile Internet And Trends In Web Design
10. White Label Website Builder And Reseller Program
11. Web Designing Training
12. Concept Of Saas And Wordpress Development
13. Website Design Services In Hyderabad
14. White Labelled Solutions Just For Your Business
Author: Felica Carroll
15. Php Development - Techindustan
Author: Ishwinder Singh