ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
Could The Particular Reason You Are Sick Be A Result Of The Medication You Take
Total Articles: 9
For those of you who have ever been sick, I am certain you understand that when you go to the doctor, he tells you what is wrong and gives you drugs to cope with it. Simply because most people simply believe that the doctor is always right they will take the medicine with no questions asked. The problem is that people really should be asking questions and finding out what sort of side effects that any medication they take might have on their bodies. What we are going to try to do in this post is to make you realize how important it is to ask your doctors questions and how it can effect your state of health.
Your body has the ability to beat virtually any sickness, if it is permitted to do so and you have to make sure your body has what it needs to fight sickness. Many individuals will simply use various fruits and vegetables when they are sick mainly because they have heard that a number of these are actually considered miracle foods. The fact would be that the vegetables and fruits are not really fighting your sickness, they're providing your body the proper nutrition to fight off the sickness on its own. For example such things as garlic and propolis (harvested by bees) are two kinds of natural antibiotics that you can find, instead of taking chemical based antibiotics.
One thing you'll find is that the majority of of the prescription antibiotics that the majority of men and women take, can end up causing unwanted side effects. A small number of of the most common unwanted side effects are diarrhea, upset stomach, vomiting and abdominal cramps, which is something that most doctors don't tell you when they prescribe the particular antibiotics. While most of these side effects do not effect every person who takes antibiotics, you'll discover that you never know when these unwanted side effects could strike you. You ought to additionally understand that these antibiotics impact your immune system, and can end up causing you to become sick more frequently. This is something else that most doctors will not tell you.
Side effects are something which come with virtually any type of prescription medication and they are not limited to antibiotics. If you watch TV, I know you have seen commercials for lawyers who have class action suits against drug organizations due to the side effects that are connected with the drugs. One of my personal favorite commercials on TV nowadays is the one for the anti-depressants that actually tell you to stop using the medication if you have feelings of suicide. There are needless to say other other negative effects of this anti-depressant, but this one really stands out as one of the worst.
While we just discussed two different medications here, these side effects are things that you will find in a number of different medications. You should additionally understand that a number of these medications can even end up leading to kidney damage, liver failure, heart attacks along with a huge list of other medical conditions.
Social Community Articles1. Information About Social Bookmarking
2. What Happens To The Body During The Cremation Procedure?
Author: Christopher Quarto
3. How To Bring Out Your Human Spirit This World Humanitarian Day | Donate Your Sweat
Author: Digvijay A
4. Tymedigital Is Expected To Shake Up South Africa’s Banking Sector
5. Why You Should Donate To Ngo’s India Supporting The Elderly?
6. What Is The Importance Of Non Profit Organizations In Society?
7. What Are Challenges Faced By Elderly & How Ngo’s Are Helping?
8. How Ngos Are Improving The Senior Citizen Health Care Conditions?
Author: Helpage India
9. 5 Quick And Trusted Tips For Social Media Optimization
Author: Lee Bruce
10. What Are The Traits Of A Talented Wedding Photographer In Playa Del Carmen?
Author: Luckie Photography
11. Marriage In Indian Societies.
12. Banquet Hall Can Be The Economic Event Place For Grand Wedding Receptions & Parties In Vancouver
Author: Assadullah Haroon
13. Social Workers Who Redefined Ngo Volunteering In India
Author: Niraj Zaveri
14. Proper Health Care Helps To Improve The Quality Of Life
15. Forms Of Planned Giving Also Known As Donation