ALL >> Health >> View Article
Everything You Wanted To Know About Getting New Teeth In Chicago With Dental Implants, Part 2
Total Articles: 52
Welcome to the second installment of this four-part article series on tooth implants in Chicago. As it was explained in the introductory paragraph of Part 1, tooth loss is a pervasive problem in the United States, so it’s important that Chicago residents understand the benefits of the various tooth replacement solutions and technologies out there. When it comes to getting new teeth in Chicago, no other technology can rival the benefits, longevity and functionality of dental implants, which is why they are the recommendation of dental healthcare professionals around the world. This is the case whether you need one tooth replaced or all of your pearly whites replaced.
Let’s take a look at the protocol that has gained worldwide recognition for its ability to treat edentulism (not having any natural teeth left) and near-edentulism…
About The “All-On-4™” Dental Implant Protocol
In the early 1990’s, a new dental implant technique – the “All On 4” - was released to the market. The goal of this technique was to give new, fixed (non-removable) teeth to Chicago residents who had lost most or all of their natural teeth to periodontal (gum) disease and who were either living without any teeth at all, or were struggling with traditional technologies, such as partial or full removable dentures. While there have long been tooth implants protocols in Chicago for cases such as these, the journey to oral rehabilitation was long, painful and frightfully expensive. The innovation of the “All-On-4™” by European implantologist, Dr. Paulo Malo, changed all that. Here’s how it works…
How Does the “All-On-4™” Work?
The “All On 4” is a surgical protocol that involves the placement of only four dental implants per jaw, hence the name of the procedure. These implants are, in turn, used to support a customized prosthetic dental bridge, which looks and functions like a complete set of teeth. The exact positioning of the implants is carefully chosen by a tooth implants specialist in Chicago so as to get as much support out of the existing bone volume, without the need for bone grafting and without the need for so many implants, as was the case with traditional dental implant procedures.
Treatment planning is meticulous and usually takes place before a patient even comes in for their surgery. The strategic placement and angulation of only four implants is what ensures that new teeth specialists in Chicago are able to provide these patients with comprehensive teeth replacement solutions in as little as a single day and with only one surgery. It is the unprecedented treatment time, much shorter recovery and much lesser cost of the “All-On-4™” that has given the procedure “breakthrough” status.
Why Chicago Residents Should Consider the “All-On-4™” Over Removable Dentures
1. The “All-On-4™” provides new teeth to Chicago residents that are fixed and non-removable.
2. You’ll never need to struggle with loose, uncomfortable teeth or buy adhesives again.
3. Forget removing your teeth for cleaning after every meal and at nighttime… the “All-On-4™” is non-removable and is cleaned and maintained like natural teeth.
4. No more “denture breath”.
5. The “All-On-4™” is almost always a one-time expense. Forget expensive denture refittings every few years or so.
6. Your new teeth feel comfortable and natural and you will be able to eat all your favorite foods.
7. Dental implants promote excellent jawbone health, which prevents premature aging and the deterioration of bite strength.
8. The “All-On-4™” supports a much higher quality of life than removable dentures.
Stay Tuned for Part 3
Stay tuned for the third installment of this four-part article series on tooth implants in Chicago. Next time, we’ll be looking into the benefits of dental implants as a comprehensive solution to missing teeth.
Health Articles1. How To Choose The Right Cbd Edibles For You?
2. A Detailed Insight On Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment
3. Astigmatism- Cause, Symptoms And Astigmatism Treatment In India
4. Essential Things To Know About Glaucoma Treatment
5. Affordable, Accessible And Best Cataract Treatment In India
6. A Detailed Insight On Amblyopia Treatment In India
7. Male Organ Health For Those Into Kink
Author: John Dugan
8. Bedbugs Pest Control Services In London
9. Mice Rat Pest Control In London
10. Chronic Kidney Diseases And Its Symptoms Mustn’t Be Taken Evenly!
Author: Aditi Joshi
11. Essential Tremor Education Center Kicks Off National Campaign
12. Health Benefits Of Pistachios For All Ages
Author: Mukesh Maheshwari
13. Why A Bent Male Organ May Be Related To High Blood Pressure
Author: John Dugan
14. How To Regulate Blood Glucose Levels With Herbal Diabetes Remedies?
Author: Aylward Morales
15. Herbal Supplements To Improve Memory Power And Boost Brain Functions
Author: Aylward Morales