ALL >> Health >> View Article
Everything You Wanted To Know About Getting New Teeth In Chicago With Dental Implants, Part 2
Total Articles: 52
Welcome to the second installment of this four-part article series on tooth implants in Chicago. As it was explained in the introductory paragraph of Part 1, tooth loss is a pervasive problem in the United States, so it’s important that Chicago residents understand the benefits of the various tooth replacement solutions and technologies out there. When it comes to getting new teeth in Chicago, no other technology can rival the benefits, longevity and functionality of dental implants, which is why they are the recommendation of dental healthcare professionals around the world. This is the case whether you need one tooth replaced or all of your pearly whites replaced.
Let’s take a look at the protocol that has gained worldwide recognition for its ability to treat edentulism (not having any natural teeth left) and near-edentulism…
About The “All-On-4™” Dental Implant Protocol
In the early 1990’s, a new dental implant technique – the “All On 4” - was released to the market. The goal of this technique was to give new, fixed (non-removable) teeth to Chicago residents who had lost most or all of their natural teeth to periodontal (gum) disease and who were either living without any teeth at all, or were struggling with traditional technologies, such as partial or full removable dentures. While there have long been tooth implants protocols in Chicago for cases such as these, the journey to oral rehabilitation was long, painful and frightfully expensive. The innovation of the “All-On-4™” by European implantologist, Dr. Paulo Malo, changed all that. Here’s how it works…
How Does the “All-On-4™” Work?
The “All On 4” is a surgical protocol that involves the placement of only four dental implants per jaw, hence the name of the procedure. These implants are, in turn, used to support a customized prosthetic dental bridge, which looks and functions like a complete set of teeth. The exact positioning of the implants is carefully chosen by a tooth implants specialist in Chicago so as to get as much support out of the existing bone volume, without the need for bone grafting and without the need for so many implants, as was the case with traditional dental implant procedures.
Treatment planning is meticulous and usually takes place before a patient even comes in for their surgery. The strategic placement and angulation of only four implants is what ensures that new teeth specialists in Chicago are able to provide these patients with comprehensive teeth replacement solutions in as little as a single day and with only one surgery. It is the unprecedented treatment time, much shorter recovery and much lesser cost of the “All-On-4™” that has given the procedure “breakthrough” status.
Why Chicago Residents Should Consider the “All-On-4™” Over Removable Dentures
1. The “All-On-4™” provides new teeth to Chicago residents that are fixed and non-removable.
2. You’ll never need to struggle with loose, uncomfortable teeth or buy adhesives again.
3. Forget removing your teeth for cleaning after every meal and at nighttime… the “All-On-4™” is non-removable and is cleaned and maintained like natural teeth.
4. No more “denture breath”.
5. The “All-On-4™” is almost always a one-time expense. Forget expensive denture refittings every few years or so.
6. Your new teeth feel comfortable and natural and you will be able to eat all your favorite foods.
7. Dental implants promote excellent jawbone health, which prevents premature aging and the deterioration of bite strength.
8. The “All-On-4™” supports a much higher quality of life than removable dentures.
Stay Tuned for Part 3
Stay tuned for the third installment of this four-part article series on tooth implants in Chicago. Next time, we’ll be looking into the benefits of dental implants as a comprehensive solution to missing teeth.
Health Articles1. All You Need To Know About Shirodhara
Author: Shriya Ayu Clinic
2. Medicare Reporting Challenges To Affect Independent Practices
3. Male Organ Health And Wellness: When It’s Time To Talk To A Urologist
Author: John Dugan
4. World Best Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra With Md Doctors
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
5. Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market Trend
6. Key Reasons To See A Reputed Podiatrist To Cure Feet Problems
Author: Marion Yau
7. Be Fit And Healthy Through Regular Consumption Of Noni Products Of Salveo
8. Hacks To Stop Snoring
Author: Alex Bowmann
9. How Dr. Kewal Krishan Saved My Grandfather’s Life
Author: ponting brown
10. The Best Hospital For Cancer Treatment ; Balaji Action Cancer Hospital
Author: ponting brown
11. Turn Towards The Remedial Surgeries To Perk Up Your Beauty
Author: owen Thomson
12. 3 Easy Ways To Brand Your Next Medical Event
13. Why Should We Use Teeth Whitening Kits?
14. Tumescence Problems And The Too-hard Member: Understanding Priapism
Author: John Dugan
15. Things In Mind When Picking The Right Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash