ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Are There Enough Hotels In Jaisalmer ?
Total Articles: 76
Jaisalmer relates to vibrant colors and sandy desert if we think of its name, founded by the ruler Rawal Jaisal, leaves long impression with its beautiful culture and harsh climate. The city is famous for for embroidery, Rajasthani mirror work, blankets, antiques .Khadi Gramudyog Bhavan, Gandhi Darshan provides the insight for making of Tie n Dye work and other fabrics. Jaisalmer Desert festival is held every year in February so if you plan to visit the place, make your trip as such you can come and enjoy the festive mood too. The festival will remain incomplete without camels, known for their speed, taking part in numerous festivals like races, polo, dance etc. The tourists has lots of major attractions to see-The grand and intricately designed old Havelis, Jain group of temples located within the fort, beautiful sand dunes, Jaisalmer fort, Patwon ki Haveli, colorful Bazaars etc.
The most important reason for visit the region is for Sand dunes in village of Sam, located approximately 42 kms away from the place. Royal desert camp provides Camel ride, Kalbeliya dance, Jeep ride, Puppeteers with the background of Thar desert, can make your experience memorable. Jain people are strong believer of non-violence, strict vegetarians and silence needs to be maintained inside the temples.Gadi Sagar Lake,constructed by Maharawal Jaiswal, was the only source of water for the people here in olden days, is one of the most visited tourist attractions in Jaisalmer. Artistically carved temples, shrines can leave you awestruck. The serene lake comes to life with the annual Gangaur celebrations. Contests like man with longest mustache are simply amazing and foreign tourists are invited many times to be the judge. The Place on wheels has been rated as Number 4 luxury train in the world which makes you take a week long run through Rajasthan covering Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer.
Traveling in the famed train will be one of the most memorable experience. Fairs, dance and music are the part of life of the state and Elephant, camel, Pushkar festival have attained international reputation. There are several hotels in Jaisalmer catering to budget and high end class. Hotels in Jaisalmer offers basic as well as modern amenities. The place has something for every traveler, exhibits a wide range of arts and crafts, and is a treat to look upon. There is magnificent vibrant colors in local markets. The intricate work on handicrafts, gems and stones, the colors on the textiles with silver or gold thread, complimented with variety of beads, zari, banarasi etc are designed by skilled artisans.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson