ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Tech Distribution Company Initiates Seamless Experience Across Channels, With Self-service Platform
Total Articles: 13
The company is a leading distributor of telecom products and services, mobile broadband and home phone. By combining telco with IT the company plans to deliver more productive solutions for the customer. With the rising customer expectations, the company needed to increase its competitiveness, harmonize its customer relationship, enable the decision making and strengthen the its relations with the future and existing customer.
The distribution company is committed to customer-driven initiatives responding to certain market segments that prefer convenience and lack of human interruptions in their customer experience. Tech-savvy consumers expect self-service that will solve their problems easily. The company had to be careful to extend a user-friendly experience to a customer through all channels, including online self-service. The benefits were clear; yet challenges remain like where to push information and systems to users without getting pushback, and how to make sense of an ever-changing marketplace.
The benefits of CRM++ Self Service Portal work for both - users and the business. In order to efficiently address the customer service requests, CRM++ Self Service Portal was chosen as a comprehensive solution.
CRM++ Self Service Portal provided a comprehensive solution to empower the end customers with quality services while reducing operational costs. The integrated solution with Oracle® CRM On Demand enables to track, manage and resolve service requests within the service level agreement (SLA). Oracle®
CRM On Demand offers the broadest and deepest capabilities that help organizations drive sales, marketing, loyalty, and service effectiveness. The CRM++ Self Service Portal was customized to include a new knowledge repository which enabled improved search capabilities for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs), thereby drastically reducing inbound customer calls which eventually resulted in reduced operational costs. The entire solution was deployed using Oracle® CRM On Demand Web services and with additional components developed in Java / J2EE Technology ensured flexibility.
The leading IT distributor company not only saved money by deflecting calls to its Web site, but also discovered that its customers who preferred online support were also the most profitable.
About CRMIT's CRM++:
CRM++ is a suite of native CRM solutions for Oracle CRM On Demand and Oracle Fusion CRM. With over 3000+ users the CRM++ framework helps extend the Customer Experience (CX) and the power of Customer Relations Management features including Email WorkBench, Social CRM, Self Service Portal, Mobile CRM and Computer Telephony Integration.
Computers Articles1. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
2. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
3. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
4. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
5. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
6. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address
7. Improving Cyber Security: Are You Going For The Best?
Author: Megan Darcy
8. Data, Data Everywhere: How Machine Learning Tools Capture The Most Valuable Insights From Your Massi
Author: Bob Kramich
9. Reshape Your Beauty With Online Portrait Retouch Services
10. Take Care Of Your Teeth - It Is More Valuable Than A Diamond
11. Follow Pink Mirror For A Better Version Of Yourself
12. Some Of The Effective Ways How To Make Whiten Teeth Naturally
13. Use Retouch Apps To Reduce Face Size And Look Flawless
14. Get Best Online Photo Editor Tool For Retouching
15. Types Of Lips And What They Reveal About Your Personality