ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Tech Distribution Company Initiates Seamless Experience Across Channels, With Self-service Platform
Total Articles: 13
The company is a leading distributor of telecom products and services, mobile broadband and home phone. By combining telco with IT the company plans to deliver more productive solutions for the customer. With the rising customer expectations, the company needed to increase its competitiveness, harmonize its customer relationship, enable the decision making and strengthen the its relations with the future and existing customer.
The distribution company is committed to customer-driven initiatives responding to certain market segments that prefer convenience and lack of human interruptions in their customer experience. Tech-savvy consumers expect self-service that will solve their problems easily. The company had to be careful to extend a user-friendly experience to a customer through all channels, including online self-service. The benefits were clear; yet challenges remain like where to push information and systems to users without getting pushback, and how to make sense of an ever-changing marketplace.
The benefits of CRM++ Self Service Portal work for both - users and the business. In order to efficiently address the customer service requests, CRM++ Self Service Portal was chosen as a comprehensive solution.
CRM++ Self Service Portal provided a comprehensive solution to empower the end customers with quality services while reducing operational costs. The integrated solution with Oracle® CRM On Demand enables to track, manage and resolve service requests within the service level agreement (SLA). Oracle®
CRM On Demand offers the broadest and deepest capabilities that help organizations drive sales, marketing, loyalty, and service effectiveness. The CRM++ Self Service Portal was customized to include a new knowledge repository which enabled improved search capabilities for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs), thereby drastically reducing inbound customer calls which eventually resulted in reduced operational costs. The entire solution was deployed using Oracle® CRM On Demand Web services and with additional components developed in Java / J2EE Technology ensured flexibility.
The leading IT distributor company not only saved money by deflecting calls to its Web site, but also discovered that its customers who preferred online support were also the most profitable.
About CRMIT's CRM++:
CRM++ is a suite of native CRM solutions for Oracle CRM On Demand and Oracle Fusion CRM. With over 3000+ users the CRM++ framework helps extend the Customer Experience (CX) and the power of Customer Relations Management features including Email WorkBench, Social CRM, Self Service Portal, Mobile CRM and Computer Telephony Integration.
Computers Articles1. Tough As Nails Awnings - Break Record Sales
Author: 1888 PressRelease
2. Reliable Services For Sony Ps Vita Screen Replacement In London
Author: Tony Blair
3. 3d Print Architecture Models Enhance Architectural Experience For Clients
4. Amazon Product Listing Secrets Unfolded
5. How To Upgrade Hotmail Account To New Outlook Account?
Author: Lucy Seal
6. The Wide Network Range Of Linksys Wifi Extenders
Author: pinkesh tomar
7. How Push Notifications Can Completely Revolutionize The Fitness Industry!
8. Outlook Vs. Gmail – In Depth Analysis & Comparison
9. Microsoft’s Outlook Beta-a Faster Version
10. Difference Between Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live Mail.
11. Iphone Repair And Data Recovery
Author: khan mash
12. Centurylink Approved Modems Are Available In Reasonable Price Range!
Author: Aaron Kocherhans
13. Why Website Is Important For Each And Every Business?
Author: Golden Gate Technolabs
14. Microsoft Outlook Issues And Solutions
Author: Amaia Smith
15. How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 4f And What Does It Mean?
Author: James Watson