ALL >> Health >> View Article
Treatment For Bone Spur Other Than Spinal Bone Spur Surgery
Total Articles: 38
Bone Spurring is basically spinal arthritis or osteoarthritis of the facet joints that causes severe pain in the back. Your back becomes stiff and there is constant pain in the lower back, which usually worsens in the morning and gets better after moving around. You might experience this pain again towards the end of the day.
Generally it is at the age of 40 to 50 when a patient develops the symptoms of bone spur. It is most commonly due to genetics. In comparison to women, men are more likely to develop it at an early stage in life. For women, it is after menopause when they experience stiffening spines. There is no doubt to say that the majority of patients undergo Spinal Bone Spur Surgery and experience good results also but not everyone can afford it. You can gain years of relief and improved lifestyle with this surgery. However, there are a few medical conditions that can influence the surgical risks and slow down the recovery process; these include age, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease.
Other than surgery, you can also opt for non-surgical bone spur treatment:
• There are few medications that include anti-inflammatory medications and muscle relaxant pain medications that you have to take for approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Along with these medicines you need to ensure rest. Only this way you can prevent the flaring up of inflammation in your joints.
• Other than medicines, rehabilitation therapy is another beneficial solution. It includes physical therapy, exercise and chiropractic adjustment for 1 to 2 weeks. This way, you feel relief from pain in your joints.
• Cortisone (epidural steroid) injections are also used in such situation. These are helpful in reducing the joint swelling and further improving pain in the spine. These injections have to be used regularly as the results are only temporary.
• Exercise is another helpful therapy.
• You can also consume natural supplements for relieving pain.
• Acupuncture is another powerful therapy. In this, magnetic shoe inserts are used.
If you are suffering from a bulging disc, there is nothing to worry at all. It is fairly common in both young and older people and can affect anyone with or without pain in the back. Aging process and the degeneration process of the intervertebral disc are the most common reasons for a disk bulging. You can always go for a Bulging Discs Laser Surgery for quick, lifelong and appropriate solution.
The author is a freelance writer and has done various researches over Spinal Bone Spur Surgery and Bulging Discs Laser Surgery. His articles are a good source of information if you want to gain more knowledge about the same. For more information please visit http://www.samedayspineinstitute.com
Health Articles1. Nutritious Food - Some Smart And Healthy Foods To Stay Fit
Author: Vidya Jayaram
2. Best Hair Transplant In Odisha.
Author: Aesthetica Clinics
3. Using Ultrasound To Assess Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
4. Tips To Find A Top Quality Hospital For Your Maternal Care
Author: James Stevenson
5. 3 Organic Oils For Massage That Rejuvenates Your Soul!
Author: Bryan Loo
6. Choose The Right Mattress For Sound Sleep.
7. Dme Billing Software To Automate Your Dme Billing
8. Huge Quantity Of Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata
Author: Kanchan Das
9. Things You Need To Know When Buying Water Ionizer
Author: Hydrate Global
10. What Things To Expect When Looking For Infertility Treatments
11. Benefits Of Psychotherapy Treatments
12. How To Handle Teen Anger Management At Home
13. Going Back To Stress Management Basics
14. Dealing With Anxiety Disorders - What Is Best For You?
15. Controlling Stress By Cultivating Top Management Tips