ALL >> Health >> View Article
Treatment For Bone Spur Other Than Spinal Bone Spur Surgery
Total Articles: 38
Bone Spurring is basically spinal arthritis or osteoarthritis of the facet joints that causes severe pain in the back. Your back becomes stiff and there is constant pain in the lower back, which usually worsens in the morning and gets better after moving around. You might experience this pain again towards the end of the day.
Generally it is at the age of 40 to 50 when a patient develops the symptoms of bone spur. It is most commonly due to genetics. In comparison to women, men are more likely to develop it at an early stage in life. For women, it is after menopause when they experience stiffening spines. There is no doubt to say that the majority of patients undergo Spinal Bone Spur Surgery and experience good results also but not everyone can afford it. You can gain years of relief and improved lifestyle with this surgery. However, there are a few medical conditions that can influence the surgical risks and slow down the recovery process; these include age, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease.
Other than surgery, you can also opt for non-surgical bone spur treatment:
• There are few medications that include anti-inflammatory medications and muscle relaxant pain medications that you have to take for approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Along with these medicines you need to ensure rest. Only this way you can prevent the flaring up of inflammation in your joints.
• Other than medicines, rehabilitation therapy is another beneficial solution. It includes physical therapy, exercise and chiropractic adjustment for 1 to 2 weeks. This way, you feel relief from pain in your joints.
• Cortisone (epidural steroid) injections are also used in such situation. These are helpful in reducing the joint swelling and further improving pain in the spine. These injections have to be used regularly as the results are only temporary.
• Exercise is another helpful therapy.
• You can also consume natural supplements for relieving pain.
• Acupuncture is another powerful therapy. In this, magnetic shoe inserts are used.
If you are suffering from a bulging disc, there is nothing to worry at all. It is fairly common in both young and older people and can affect anyone with or without pain in the back. Aging process and the degeneration process of the intervertebral disc are the most common reasons for a disk bulging. You can always go for a Bulging Discs Laser Surgery for quick, lifelong and appropriate solution.
The author is a freelance writer and has done various researches over Spinal Bone Spur Surgery and Bulging Discs Laser Surgery. His articles are a good source of information if you want to gain more knowledge about the same. For more information please visit http://www.samedayspineinstitute.com
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe